Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

"In the UK there's an unwritten rule that it's ok to exceed the speed limit on motorways, and so we all do it"
It "is" an unwritten rule
In the UK, you're supposed to drive the speed of traffic (ie 85mph, as that's what most people do) or avoid using the motorways
Don't make comments about UK motorway driving when you've never even driven in the UK

I've never seen it in Australia but cats_09 and JackOutback insist that people speed
Regardless, keep left so that people speeding can pass
It's not your job to enforce the speed limits
Surely evolved hasn't created a hawks troll alt

Better check, how important are age of consent laws?

Lived in UK for 8 years. Drove on motorways regularly. This is bullshit.

Also, the road surface of German Autobahns is amazing! So smooth. If you tried doing 130+ on Australian country roads, you'd lose a wheel in a pothole.

I've never seen it in Australia but cats_09 and JackOutback insist that people speed
Regardless, keep left so that people speeding can pass
It's not your job to enforce the speed limits
It's everyone's job to ensure the environment around them is safe. None of us are interested in hoons going 30km/h+ above the limit

Lived in UK for 8 years. Drove on motorways regularly. This is bullshit.

Also, the road surface of German Autobahns is amazing! So smooth. If you tried doing 130+ on Australian country roads, you'd lose a wheel in a pothole.
Maybe you were doing 100mph so you were flying past everyone doing 85mph

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the pleasure of running into the King of Craigieburn today. I'm at a red at the front on the line, the King comes down the left turn only lane and pulls in front of me, because of course the King doesn't wait. He then blasts through a red light 1km down the road, because of course the rules don't apply to the King.

Silver two door Merc convertible. Absolute campaigner.

Had the pleasure of running into the King of Craigieburn today. I'm at a red at the front on the line, the King comes down the left turn only lane and pulls in front of me, because of course the King doesn't wait. He then blasts through a red light 1km down the road, because of course the rules don't apply to the King.

Be fair. I was in a hurry 😏

Crazyburn has the wildest drivers I’ve ever seen. Road upgrade has sent everyone over the edge.

Got in an argument with a selfish campaigner of a woman who parallel parked across the front of three other cars, blocking us all in at school pick up so we could leave til she got her sweet ass back to her car. Her justification was that she couldn’t find a park anywhere else 😒

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back