Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone ben involved in a 4 way simultaneous roundabout where cars from all sides enter and travel through at the same time?

Round a bouts are in intersections yeah .

But different rules than normal intersections .

What not use the same rules as intersections .

Yeah/nah .

On Friday I went to the petrol station.

This range rover guys flys into the place while talking on is phone.
I looked up jeez that's abit too quick and yeah one hand on the phone.

I have a "ranger rover " head wobble .

I often see Mercedes trying to muscle their way through. I'm like, if you scratch your paint its costing you more than if you scratch mine.

I said I'll fill in at work today.
3 or 4 cars sat in the right land all the way.

Afew at least 5 k under .

There seem to be drivers who have got some sort of fear of passing another vehicle, especially big ones like trucks.
So you end up with 3 lane roads with empty acres in front of three abreast driving at 60 in the 80 zone, and a heap of congested traffic behind them.

Works incredibly badly when the traffic lights are synchronised for 80km/h.

Well I have had the luxury of driving down the famous Van Wyck in NYC to JFK. I highly recommend the experience. That is if you crave blaring horns as a constant, speeding drivers, being abused, people swerving and cutting you off and iff you are lucky, a complete traffic jam complete with being serenaded by the obsessent blaring of car horns.

In Portugal where I live, its 120km speed limit on the highways. Traffic has two speeds. Either 20km below the speed limit or 20 km over the speed limit. Inbetween is not an option. Also the friendly tourists who like to drive on 50km roads at 30km also adds to the sheer enjoyment of driving in this country.

I used to complain about Australian drivers, but at least as a whole, we can drive.

Going to work yesterday got a red light I was the first car of the line.Noticed the young girl behide me not looking eyes down.
At green I was about 15 to 20 car spots ahead she had not moved ....
Clearly on phone.....the laws need to be harsher people on phones in cars etc...IMO.

Well I have had the luxury of driving down the famous Van Wyck in NYC to JFK. I highly recommend the experience. That is if you crave blaring horns as a constant, speeding drivers, being abused, people swerving and cutting you off and iff you are lucky, a complete traffic jam complete with being serenaded by the obsessent blaring of car horns.

In Portugal where I live, its 120km speed limit on the highways. Traffic has two speeds. Either 20km below the speed limit or 20 km over the speed limit. Inbetween is not an option. Also the friendly tourists who like to drive on 50km roads at 30km also adds to the sheer enjoyment of driving in this country.

I used to complain about Australian drivers, but at least as a whole, we can drive.
Yeah Elaine couldn't handle the van wick either.

Did nt go down Van dam Hi way.
Julia Louis Dreyfus Dancing GIF by Bell Brothers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back