VFL VFL pre-season 2025 (list changes, updates)

Remove this Banner Ad

Players are voting with their feet - something wrong with the VFL program it seems.
Or.. is the club going in a different direction? Interesting to know whose choice it was.
Smockie told me in Sept there would be a gutting of the VFL team

I mean, the VFL team has never been particularly good relative to our list, so maybe, just maybe, all of these guys are crabs and we need better players?
tbf, Lane and Sparkes were some of our best players this year. And Lane has been very underrated for years. Schreiber is a very hard defender, I've always liked him and he has played well for us.

tbf, Lane and Sparkes were some of our best players this year. And Lane has been very underrated for years. Schreiber is a very hard defender, I've always liked him and he has played well for us.
Right... But people keep saying that all these guys are supposedly quite good, but our team always sucks.

Right... But people keep saying that all these guys are supposedly quite good, but our team always sucks.
Not always. We did play finals last year. I feel like we have had 3-4 good players, but the rest do make up the numbers, so we could be better in regards to that. What doesn't help when we keep losing experienced and leadership.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL pre-season 2025 (list changes, updates)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back