Review vs Adelaide autopsy thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proud of the guys, we gave it our all. Consider it a learning experience for the majority of the list and we'll be back bigger and better next year.

When bontempelli plays consistent 4 quarter games he will destroy this competition.

Its shocking people on this board thought Fletcher was a long term prospect after some barely serviceable games earlier in the year.

Showed shit all and minimal progress in his earlier years and those many years of development paid off with a shocking finals performance.

Just signing up to say Fletcher Roberts is a disgrace, and I won't be getting a membership while garbage idiots like him are on the list. Our last window had enough heartbreak, I'm not going through another while we have idiots with weak mental strength like Jarrad Grant, Lachie Hunter and Fletcher "shit my pants" Roberts.

Hunter too, running down the middle, certain goal, and he ****s up. Can't win anything with chokers like this.
Wow
Just wow
I've never said this about anyone here, but you sir are an idiot for those kind of remarks

Remove this Banner Ad

Review vs Adelaide autopsy thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back