State Focus WA 2024 - Western Australia’s junior footy talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, seeing as the draft media don't rate the WA crop this year highly outside of Allan, #8 on your list of WA prospects feels to me like the sort of player that may not get drafted at all, or is a late pick at best. I think it's very possible that Boxshall and Angove don't get drafted, and they're above Dennis. Yet Dennis made U18 All-Australian at CHB. That's what makes me a bit confused.

Interesting, thank you!
I agree. Dennis has more support than Boxshall most certainly and as you say probably Angove also.

But mate, although this thread is a bit of a team effort and I will admit the contributors here have an influnce on list positions, I have to invest some of myself into the posts and the list positions.

I really think people have missed the boat on Hugh Boxshall. He's versatile (mainly mid now), prolific, skillful and just that one amazing courageous, Jonno Brown/Kenny Hunter style mark in the 18's champs is almost enough to give him another look.

I don't if Noobermensch has that mark saved somewhere but it was a ripper.

But I agree it seems Dennis is a better chance to be drafted according to folks here and in the media.

I agree. Dennis has more support than Boxshall most certainly and as you say probably Angove also.

But mate, although this thread is a bit of a team effort and I will admit the contributors here have an influnce on list positions, I have to invest some of myself into the posts and the list positions.

I really think people have missed the boat on Hugh Boxshall. He's versatile (mainly mid now), prolific, skillful and just that one amazing courageous, Jonno Brown/Kenny Hunter style mark in the 18's champs is almost enough to give him another look.

I don't if Noobermensch has that mark saved somewhere but it was a ripper.

But I agree it seems Dennis is a better chance to be drafted according to folks here and in the media.
Sure do, I even posted it on my channel:

Remove this Banner Ad

State Focus WA 2024 - Western Australia’s junior footy talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back