2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Birchall would dominate Brennan, do not want.

Has the pace to go with him, as long as we tell Brennan hard tag him and don't give him a millimetre of space it could work.

Otherwise who else have we got as a tagging role for Birchall?

This week we have Newman and Bennell lining up for Swans, Nicoski for Subi. Schofield is named at CHB for EP, along with Cripps and Lycett in that side, whilst Ash Smith is in for Perth. McGinnity is the only Eagles player in the Claremont v Peel match. Dalziell the only Eagle named for EF, and Hutchings the only Eagle for WP.

This week we have Newman and Bennell lining up for Swans, Nicoski for Subi. Schofield is named at CHB for EP, along with Cripps and Lycett in that side, whilst Ash Smith is in for Perth. McGinnity is the only Eagles player in the Claremont v Peel match. Dalziell the only Eagle named for EF, and Hutchings the only Eagle for WP.

Tunbridge and Mcinnes for Perth too.

Thanks Chris, complete oversight on my part. I was too excited about Newman coming back for Swans. :D

College as well I'd assume? not sure if ressies or league though

he wasn't named in either team. Not sure why?
McGovern playing ressies again.

No Wilson for EP, hopefully bodes well for him playing for eagles against hawks.

Hoping Newman can have a good return. Would like to see him get some games at the back end of the season.

Thanks Chris, complete oversight on my part. I was too excited about Newman coming back for Swans. :D

Swannies wont be at that game can you have a good look at Newman for us ?
Been told the club has been very very impressed with his rehab on his knee and he has come back early.
Also believe the match committee want to give him a chance soon if his form allows.

Been told the club has been very very impressed with his rehab on his knee and he has come back early.
Also believe the match committee want to give him a chance soon if his form allows.

Come back early? It's been 6 weeks for an injury that was listed as 2-3, or was it always longer?

Interesting that J Hardisty has been named for Claremont's league side as a 17 year old. From Marist JFC like Waterman.

To your knowledge Swannies, is he in any sort of shape to be considered later on in the year? Or is it pretty much just a year to get him back on track?
the harry heard pretty much the same as RE and when I saw Murray on Anzac Day he looked in decent shape, good spirits. I saw him 2 weeks later and he had the knee brace off, which I thought was a good sign at the time. He certainly appears to be applying himself after the hiccough pre-season. :)

Certainly will RoyalEagle, only because it's you asking though. ;):p
You've got to tell me how Sheed goes against Metro though, if you're going to that game. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes named on a HBF.

Exactly where I expected him to be, unlike certain other players they name out of position, even though you know they're not going to play there. :)

Exactly where I expected him to be, unlike certain other players they name out of position, even though you know they're not going to play there. :)
Haha, it's dumb isn't it - What's the point? Notte lines up at FF every week yet every week he's named at CHB - except this week. Same goes with others like Simmo and Jetts.

Also, WTF was Jetts dropped?

Haha, it's dumb isn't it - What's the point? Notte lines up at FF every week yet every week he's named at CHB - except this week. Same goes with others like Simmo and Jetts.

Also, WTF was Jetts dropped?

I don't know, I presumed he was injured, because no way would you drop Jetts. Well, we wouldn't, but....:p

He's unable to get up.
022687-boom-tish.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds WAFL/WAFL Reserves Thread 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back