Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 4 - thread rules updated

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the thread for discussing the War in Ukraine. Should you want to discuss the geopolitics, the history, or an interesting tangent, head over here:

If a post isn't directly concerning the events of the war or starts to derail the thread, report the post to us and we'll move it over there.

Seeing as multiple people seem to have forgotten, abuse is against the rules of BF. Continuous, page long attacks directed at a single poster in this thread will result in threadbans for a week from this point; doing so again once you have returned will make the bans permanent and will be escalated to infractions.

This thread still has misinformation rules, and occasionally you will be asked to demonstrate a claim you have made by moderation. If you cannot, you will be offered the opportunity to amend the post to reflect that it's opinion, to remove the post, or you will be threadbanned and infracted for sharing misinformation.

Addendum: from this point, use of any variant of the word 'orc' to describe combatants, politicians or russians in general will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning. If the behaviour continues, it will be escalated. Consider this fair warning.

Finally: If I see the word Nazi or Hitler being flung around, there had better have a good faith basis as to how it's applicable to the Russian invasion - as in, video/photographic evidence of POW camps designed to remove another ethnic group - or to the current Ukrainian army. If this does not occur, you will be threadbanned for posting off topic

This is a sensitive area, and I understand that this makes for fairly incensed conversation sometimes. This does not mean the rules do not apply, whether to a poster positing a Pro-Ukraine stance or a poster positing an alternative view.

Behave, people.

Last edited:
The fibre optic cable drones are starting to give Russia some success.

Not a Putin fan but Adolf Putin, really. Zelensky isn’t a martyr or hero at all, as someone who is part Ukrainian his a traitor and the country is waking up to what is happening. Oh and if Putin is Adolf, what does that make Lindsay Graham, Nuland and Obama who gave us this war in the first place. We aren’t stupid.

My people are being sent to the slaughterhouse and guess what, we aren’t winning. How much more money needs to be spent for more lives to be lost. Try and justify that, I’ll sit you down in front of my babusya, she can explain to you how this has been a failure and shameful to our country

Last edited:
Reports Chechynan troops turning on Putin / Kadryov:

If the minority occupied republics all start to turn on Putin the war is over, immediately.

Putin's racist conscription policy relies heavily on forced conscription from these areas.

Residents of Moscow / St Petersburg etc generally are protected from conscription. They will not accept being used as cannon fodder on Putin's behalf. This would be close to the tipping point of a revolution if it were to happen.
Amazing how some of the strongest proponents of minority group rights are totally quiet when it isn't a western democracy doing it. Good on them for taking a stand but consistency would be good otherwise it seems to be just msstok inspired self loathing.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

They're not mercenaries at all - at least by choice. They are promised employment and then forcibly conscripted. Nepal demanded Putin stop this:

Adolf Putin of course ignored this plea by Nepal.
Plea? They could just make it illegal, kinda like what the Aus govt did with ISIS

So your leader Adolf Putin says. While complaining about western weapons he is at the same time relying on North Korea, Iran for cruise missiles, ammunition and is sending in troops from North Korea plus forcibly conscription nationals from other vulnerable states due to Putin's inherent racism..

I'm all for weapons & troops to Ukraine to defend it and to maintain peace / order in Europe
As I'm sure you were for the Mujahideen and Pol Pot, blow back is just a matter of time
Ukraine did sign an agreement with Russia to defend it. Not be invaded by a bunch of rampaging fascists deludedly trying to recreate the Russian Empire.
There were a few other parties to that agreement, turns out it's not worth the paper

Amazing how some of the strongest proponents of minority group rights are totally quiet when it isn't a western democracy doing it. Good on them for taking a stand but consistency would be good otherwise it seems to be just msstok inspired self loathing.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've seen you run anti islam prop in other threads, now you like it because of reasons. Not very consistent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Europe War in Ukraine - Thread 4 - thread rules updated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back