Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

So I've suggested this in another thread but think we should get the 'Tredders' chant going in the 16th minute of the first qtr in our next home game. It sends a powerful message that we are behind him. It's not sledging anyone but let's the hierarchy know where we stand. In the end we are too many, if we stand united publicly we will win, atm we haven't done that & it's been too long. Tredders has started it, we as a supporter base need to finish it. We need enuf people placed around the ground to start the chant.

Warren Tredrea, a champion and a real Port Adelaide leader.

Last edited:
Warren Tredrea has stood up to be counted amongst our white noise.
100% agree with everything you have said and done.
Regardless of whether the club believes it or not, we are fractured and we have been for a longtime.
Success onfield is all that has ever mattered at our club from the supporter base.
Not political correctness or fluffy pre-game entertainment.
If your not prepared to embrace the ethos that our club was built on, then leave.
Koch and Hinkley have presided over a club that has not tasted the ultimate success, with a football department that has been given every resource they have needed to succeed, not limited to recruits or high performance fitness guru, yet have failed to deliver.
The sample size is ample to work out that things need to change and finally we have a man with the guts to stand up on behalf of all of us to say enough is enough.
Thank you Wazza.

just to play moron’s advocate for a sec,

D1DAE5A5-0359-4770-A486-B49DF9D5DCF8.jpeg

if Tredders had a TAFE marketing diploma in his back pocket he might’ve been able pay his dues by pitching initiatives like this one.

Enter codeword DESPERATE EASTER

View attachment 1653594

if Tredders had a TAFE marketing diploma in his back pocket he might’ve been able pay his dues by pitching initiatives like this one.

Hurry, ends monday!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koch was right about 1 thing. Tredders needs to learn about Port Adelaide. Well, this Port Adelaide. The one that expects to lose games and plans accordingly and is happy to make a Prelim final on average every 3 years.

Is very different from the Port Adelaide he knows, the one his Dad played for and he grew up with. The one he played in 2 Flags for and Captained to its first AFL Premiership. The one that expected to win every game and expected to win every Premiership.

Tredders knows nothing about The Koch Adelaide Power.

Koch was right about 1 thing. Tredders needs to learn about Port Adelaide. Well, this Port Adelaide. The one that expects to lose games and plans accordingly and is happy to make a Prelim final on average every 3 years.

Is very different from the Port Adelaide he knows, the one his Dad played for and he grew up with. The one he played in 2 Flags for and Captained to its first AFL Premiership. The one that expected to win every game and expected to win every Premiership.

Tredders knows nothing about The Koch Adelaide Power.
...why did we trade our firsts if we thought we were gonna be 1-2 or some shit lol

View attachment 1653594

We are port Adelaide on the end of a shitty spam text. Unbelievably connected.
We are port Adelaide indeed.

Listened to the interview
He needs to be diplomatic as someone who is in the position he is is understandable.
Calling hinkley a good coach had me fuming!
Supporting koch to continue as ceo had me fuming also.
To leave these bums totally unscathed when they have burnt this club to the ground is less than what i wiould do.
Hinkley is a good coach, but he's just good that's it. Hes not great. He's doing an ok job, just not a great job. As much as some want to be extreme, he isn't some extreme massive potato that's failed beyond belief. He's a coach that has triggered some ok results, but has comprehensively proven he doesn't have whatever intangible mojo that great coaches have which results in premierships and motivating players consistently.

We need a GREAT coach. They don't grow on trees, and we might have to slay a few dragons before we find our next great coach, but that's what a club seeking greatness does, they don't just accept good enough.

His calls are all spot on.

#iamthewhitenoise #sackhinkley

Hinkley is a good coach, but he's just good that's it. Hes not great. He's doing an ok job, just not a great job. As much as some want to be extreme, he isn't some extreme massive potato that's failed beyond belief. He's a coach that has triggered some ok results, but has comprehensively proven he doesn't have whatever intangible mojo that great coaches have which results in premierships and motivating players consistently.

We need a GREAT coach. They don't grow on trees, and we might have to slay a few dragons before we find our next great coach, but that's what a club seeking greatness does, they don't just accept good enough.

His calls are all spot on.

#iamthewhitenoise #sackhinkley
He’s not a good coach. We’ve enough evidence now all our ‘sort of ok’ periods have corresponded to strong assistants and support (fitness) staff papering over his inadequacies. When he hasn’t had those to hide behind we’ve at best been downhill skiers.

An absolutely perfect response that brings up everything we've all had an issue with but does it in a meaningful, measured way, contrasting sharply to all the bs that pours from Koch and co's mouth.

He's right, he'll be a key part of this football club for many years, long after the club has finally rid itself of the no hopers.
Koch's approach appears to bluntly be "I can say anything and the true believers will back me". Say it loud enough and it might become true. Got the whole Trump style happening.

Tredrea is just saying exactly what we've all been saying for a long time, he's not sucking up to Ken, he's not out for ratings, he's just being open and honest. We could literally write pages of justification, based on actual stats and results, that explain why Ken should be sacked. We all know it, it is plainly obvious, but the club's desire to stay stable and save money is over powering reason, and the sort of 'chasing greatness' decision making we've always been renowned for.

...why did we trade our firsts if we thought we were gonna be 1-2 or some s**t lol
If we are where we expected be, then I would imagine they penciled in the Sydney game as a loss too then. So it would be right to think the club expects to be 1-3.
When we say it, it's negativity, when the club says it, it's perfectly acceptable and where they expect to be.

My god even Choco would never think this way let alone Jack, the players would be to scared to go back to the club under Fos. Loser talk 100%. I wonder if the Crows gave themselves no chance of winning th Showdown, I guess not, they know how Port crumbles with expectation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back