Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Update:

I called the Club this morning. They assured me that my memberships have been split into separate names and that it is on their revised spreadsheet which corpvote will be using to email us in the next day or so.

If I don't have an updated email by Thursday arvo I'll be giving them another call.

Tredrea and Abernethy are being interviewed for a small segment on 10 news tonight if anyone's interested.

Will be interesting to see if there any repercussions.

I find this news staggering. Western Community offers a wide range of services and you would think it would be a viable concern in this age of medical shortages. The waiting list for a GP appointment, if you are registered with the practice, is as much as a month in some cases and for public patients the wait for elective surgery can be years so how is this allowed to happen? The Heath System is in crisis both nationally and on a State to State basis. To the SA Government's credit they have provided interim funding but I suspect it will take more than 1M to straighten things out.

This is an alarming development but I am not sure about the connection with Warren Tredrea?

I find this news staggering. Western Community offers a wide range of services and you would think it would be a viable concern in this age of medical shortages. The waiting list for a GP appointment, if you are registered with the practice, is as much as a month in some cases and for public patients the wait for elective surgery can be years so how is this allowed to happen? The Heath System is in crisis both nationally and on a State to State basis. To the SA Government's credit they have provided interim funding but I suspect it will take more than 1M to straighten things out.

This is an alarming development but I am not sure about the connection with Warren Tredrea?

The connection was that she was running for re-election against Tredrea (and Abernethy) on the basis of good governance and yet her workplace which she is governing is on the verge of going bust.

In light of this news coming out she has withdrawn her candidacy for re-election on the Board. Two horse race now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The True Believer Hinkleyphiles will have to jump through hoops now to justify Abernethy. They were on Nagel because apparently we need people with good business acumen on the board (lol), so now they have to try and argue Bruce has good business acumen despite being around when the club was on its knees and being involved in some very questionable shit which led to litigation when CEO of a company.

It's pretty funny how all of a sudden these people who called the Crows a corporation want the club the be full of corporate suits and football people should not be involved in any decision making.

It's pretty funny how all of a sudden these people who called the Crows a corporation want the club the be full of corporate suits and football people should not be involved in any decision making.

Even before the developments of the past 24 hours, the idea that the CEO of a 90-bed hospital was a net benefit for a professional football club over and above a club legend whose ticket revolves around contributing much-needed football experience, knowledge and expertise at the decision-making level of a painfully stale boardroom that clearly lacks it, is absolutely comical.

We’re not exactly talking about voting in Stuey Dew over Steve Jobs, here.

Even before the developments of the past 24 hours, the idea that the CEO of a 90-bed hospital was a net benefit for a professional football club over and above a club legend whose ticket revolves around contributing much-needed football experience, knowledge and expertise at the decision-making level of a painfully stale boardroom that clearly lacks it, is absolutely comical.

We’re not exactly talking about voting in Stuey Dew over Steve Jobs, here.
Hang about, I just read a few posts up his entire resume is not having a forced vaccination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back