WCE Tattoo Premiership WTF?

Remove this Banner Ad

random260

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Umm that's kinda strange is this a normal thing? Right now: rioli, lycett, duggan and cripps tattooed wce logo on their bodies???

Gonna make an interesting conversation starter for Lycett at the Power next preseason...
Maybe he can add to it?
A few coaches in America’s have done similar

Rex Ryan had a New York jets tattoo, then when he went to buffalo I think he got a bills related tat too
Gary Anderson was a college coach at Utah state. Had a tattoo of them, then went to Wisconsin (and then Oregon state) don’t know if he upgraded or anything though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recall a story after the Hawks won in 08 I think.

Roughead and a bunch of other blokes went to get the tat from above, he went first, the rest thought it looked shit and didn't get one :p

I thought I heard somewhere that all the Collingwood players got one in 2010. Tried to spot it on Dane Swan but gave up looking halfway into the second hour and still on his first arm.

Might have better luck finding the Tigers17 tatt on Dustin Martin but I’m gonna need a stiff drink or two before staring at him for that long.

I actually prefer Roughead's. It's a neat caricature of 70s and 80s era mascots. You can't go wrong with Weg.

The lesson in all of this, and you're reminded of this every single time you go to a hotel pool in Queensland in Melbourne's winter - is that pasty fat white dudes shouldn't get tattoos.

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE Tattoo Premiership WTF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back