WCE Tattoo Premiership WTF?

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s only right that you should commemorate your contribution to the win. Kudos to you.
Cheers.

Nah I got the logo when I was younger because I love them and always will. Got the little premiership year numbers underneath because they are just 3 of the best days of my life. 1 new one to add shortly

People get tattoos for all kinds of reasons. This is mine.

Haters gonna hate.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cheers.

Nah I got the logo when I was younger because I love them and always will. Got the little premiership year numbers underneath because they are just 3 of the best days of my life. 1 new one to add shortly

Haters gonna hate.

Nice mate. Most people who get tattoos don't get it to impress others.

I'll be going on Sunday with a mate to get one too. Loving the new logo.

Last edited:
Egg on face moment if/when the players end up going to another club later in their career!

Why? Just because a player moves clubs, doesn't mean that premiership suddenly loses significance. I'm sure any opposition player would understand that. It's not along the same vein as having your ex-wife on your arm, it's more like having your kids names on your arm. Footy is just a game at the end of the day and players know that more than anyone.

Nice mate. Most people who get tattoos don't get it to impress others.

I'll be going with some mates on Sunday with a mate to get one too. Loving the new logo.
Yeah I was a bit 50/50 when the new logo came out but pretty much after I saw it in action early in the year it grew on me.

Still like this old bloke:

images%20(12)~2.jpeg

Been happening forever and a day. Local footballers get them after winning a flag (normally near their ankle). Actually makes more sense to get a tattoo that means something to them rather than being a sheep and getting your arm tattooed because its the 'cool' thing to do

As for supporters getting them done, that's embarrassing. Complete Nuffies

Might have better luck finding the Tigers17 tatt on Dustin Martin but I’m gonna need a stiff drink or two before staring at him for that long.

He had space on his leg after the Premiership, but got a woman's face on it not a Premiership tattoo. Now I'd say he's run out of space

Umm that's kinda strange is this a normal thing? Right now: rioli, lycett, duggan and cripps tattooed wce logo on their bodies???
Going by the title I assumed they got a really odd tattoo. But this thread is just because they got a tattoo? Wtf? Thats a very normal thing to do.
These photos might blow your mind.

LOTR cast all got the same tattoo.
$.jpg

And the OG marvel cast

avengers-assemble-759.jpg

Cheers.

Haters gonna hate.

Yep.

I’ve got a bulldogs 2016 tattoo to commemorate a ****ing awesome experience. Being in the stands on that day watching a club I’ve supported my whole life and spent hundreds over dollars each year to be a member seemed a big enough deal to warrant something to highlight it

Been happening forever and a day. Local footballers get them after winning a flag (normally near their ankle). Actually makes more sense to get a tattoo that means something to them rather than being a sheep and getting your arm tattooed because its the 'cool' thing to do

As for supporters getting them done, that's embarrassing. Complete Nuffies

I reckon the opposite to be honest. Pretty much all tattoos are shit imo but if you are going to get one then doing it for aesthetics is the only acceptable reason. Flogs getting symbolic tatts that "mean something" do my head in. You have a perfectly good brain for remembering things. If you need a shitty picture of it on your lower leg to remember then it isn't that important

This actually looks quite cool. If watching ‘Ink Masters’ has taught me anything then the colour is great, it would be easily distinguishable from a distance and the layout is clean. Just a few minor details to patch up and it’s good to go.

19A01E4E-CF40-433C-A6E3-1205DAD438DF.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think it’s too uncommon..I think tony Shaw got a little magpie after the 1990 flag. I’m sure a lot of players get one

That's true. I think Collingwood were the first in 1990 with a tattoo just above the ankle. I remember John Platten getting asked if Hawthorn players had done it. Her said, "No, because we've won so many we'd be covered in them" :)

Yep.

I’ve got a bulldogs 2016 tattoo to commemorate a ******* awesome experience. Being in the stands on that day watching a club I’ve supported my whole life and spent hundreds over dollars each year to be a member seemed a big enough deal to warrant something to highlight it

This actually looks quite cool. If watching ‘Ink Masters’ has taught me anything then the colour is great, it would be easily distinguishable from a distance and the layout is clean. Just a few minor details to patch up and it’s good to go.

View attachment 567905

lol

why attract attention to girlie arms like that?

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE Tattoo Premiership WTF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back