News We’re going to Dingleyland! Construction to begin.

Remove this Banner Ad

The club will be selling it, but will hold on to it until the right offer comes in (no bargain sale) - source:insider at the club (name retracted as I do not know if the information was meant to be divulged)

That’s an interesting piece cos the current valuation is as an AFL club home,

Does it’s value increase or decrease according to new use?

It is not considered up to scratch anymore. On the other hand it could be home to the umpires who are nomads and sell off the gym, shops, cafe.
I was only half serious. It would be a step up for the Dees though. They train in an open park without any infrastructure.

That’s an interesting piece cos the current valuation is as an AFL club home,

Does it’s value increase or decrease according to new use?
Given the popularity of last piece, it could probably become a decent reception venue operated by last piece
I was only half serious. It would be a step up for the Dees though. They train in an open park without any infrastructure.
Casey fields isn't bad, problem is they have noone at the club close to cranbourne. So noone wants to drive there. As such their admin is at ammi Park, club shop at the mcg

The club will be selling it, but will hold on to it until the right offer comes in (no bargain sale) - source:insider at the club (name retracted as I do not know if the information was meant to be divulged)
Statement from Monash Council.
Our community understandably expressed concern about the future of the oval when Hawthorn relocation to Dingley was first raised. As the oval is part of Victorian Government master planning for the Waverley Park Estate, it is Council’s expectation that the land remains as an oval after Hawthorn’s relocation. Council is open to discussing with the club how this could best be managed.

Statement from Monash Council.
Our community understandably expressed concern about the future of the oval when Hawthorn relocation to Dingley was first raised. As the oval is part of Victorian Government master planning for the Waverley Park Estate, it is Council’s expectation that the land remains as an oval after Hawthorn’s relocation. Council is open to discussing with the club how this could best be managed.
Yes, that's the oval. I'm talking about the building and amenities

Remove this Banner Ad

News We’re going to Dingleyland! Construction to begin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back