Autopsy We are Jacks complete lack of surprise - demolished after quarter time by Melbourne - the end draws ever closer

Remove this Banner Ad

Curtis Taylor
Comic Con Cut GIF by GIPHY CAM

As seen in the first quarter we have some of the talent but we need more and most importantly we have to work on our fitness base. With a cean out happening at seasons end these players need to go. Stevo, Turner, Lazarro, Xerri, to start with...Offer Goldy another year and get another ruck...TT can go or stay l dont care but he must improve his fitness if he wants to stay...
X stays - agree on the rest. Add Howe and a few more list cloggers to the get rid of list.

I reckon some list changes will look like this:

Ziebs - retire
Cunners - retire
Hall - retire
Turner - delist
Edwards - delist
Mahoney - delist
Dawson - delist
Bonar - delist
Free - never heard of until checked our list - unsure
Spicer - unsure

Considering the differences in depth, list quality, form, ladder position and umpiring assistance to the Demons, I would take a 5 goal loss as something to work with.

Ziebs, L Mac, LDU, TT, Arch, Goldy (for periods), Phillips (first half) and Fordy all had a good crack.

Fordy flogged Lever and I need that finger gun gif yesterday.

We need a massive clean out yet again nothing changes until the faces change.

We are going around in circles.
Any suggestions about who might be on the sh!tmen list TAO?

Asking for a friend.

My friend suggested it might be easier for you to just name those not on that list.

I love the holding ball we get paid in the last 5 minutes. You can set your watch to it. Let’s pay North a holding the ball after we have let the opposition go all day to make it look like we are impartial.
Frustrating when at the very start of the first quarter Petracca is allowed to just drop the ball on the ground. We got no love until out of the game, then for some reason they decided to allow us a handful of cheap shots when the game was cooked. Poor umpiring.

Umpire # 19
5ft2 . Dungeons & Dragons hall of famer
Only comes out of his masterbatetorioum on weekends to umpire
campaigner

Xerri - Block of termite infested wood
Taylor. FMD. Mr KY hands
Curtis- Lazy and dumb
Turner a trier but cant complete a simple 15mtr pass under no pressure

That was a good effort you miserable campaigners. **** me Ford plays the best game of his career and people be like Ford invisible after quarter time.

We were outplayed by one of the best teams in the competition but we weren't blown away. Considering where we're at that's a big improvement. Lighten up flogs

Frustrating when at the very start of the first quarter Petracca is allowed to just drop the ball on the ground. We got no love until out of the game, then for some reason they decided to allow us a handful of cheap shots when the game was cooked. Poor umpiring.
It’s become a weekly sport for the umpiring department.

Let’s **** over North because there is no backlash.

The same action is interpreted differently when it involves a player in a North jumper.

From 1/2 way through the second that was probably the most predictable game I’ve ever seen.
Centre square setup was diabolical
Back line with no idea how to get the ball out of the back line
Forward line completely ineffectual
Hansen Jr looks 2-3yrs away. Why do we even bother with a mid season pick??
Taylor the most fumbly player in the AFL
LMac is a bottom 10 player in the whole comp
Ziebs and Turner aren’t VFL level
Larkey can’t take a contested mark and can’t lead. Looks better away from goal.
If our men’s team played in the AFLW they’d be the worst tackling team.
We over possess with handballs and we are incredibly unfit.
Next level stupidity abounds in this team
Stevo
Tucker
PC
Taylor
Ziebell
LMac
Barely a brain cell between any of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite call of the day, it’s been a low free kick game today with 22. Melbourne 15-7.

The hypocrisy of May bear hugging Larkey being allowed but the calls they made against McKay and Corr as holds shows it’s not them being poor, but choosing to penalise the s**t side because they can’t accept the good side made the mistake.
Also how was TT goal a free against.
Absolute corrupt decision

Also how was TT goal a free against.
Absolute corrupt decision
It happens to us every week.

If that was a Melbourne player I put my house on the call being all clear.

I’ve seen players poleaxe defenders on the line and they do nothing, yet PC grazes a Melbourne player with his forearm is penalised?

One of many WTF?!?!? moments that we are amazingly always on the wrong end of.

That was a good effort you miserable campaigners. * me Ford plays the best game of his career and people be like Ford invisible after quarter time.

We were outplayed by one of the best teams in the competition but we weren't blown away. Considering where we're at that's a big improvement. Lighten up flogs
Totally agree and slightly surprised by the reaction by a few on this board.

The prematch disparity was huge and we cracked in well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy We are Jacks complete lack of surprise - demolished after quarter time by Melbourne - the end draws ever closer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back