Prediction we can still win this year premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it has been great for Garcia’s development to keep his playing for Footscray, so that he realises that Footscray was our old name.

Love Khamis down back, he could be anything. I doubt he will be a great footballer but Busslinger needs to earn his spot before he moves back to Perth and win a Brownlow.

Bevo will get the boys up & about!!!!!. ST KILDA Beach at 6am. Bring out the heavy bags at training. Steak and chips at the Plough.
Bring your mouthguard to training...

It’s a joke thread, but we are obviously nowhere near winning a flag. The team is poorly prepared, poorly selected, poorly led and poorly coached. There don’t appear to be any real standards when it comes to non-negotiables, and once again we’re reliant on a small core of players to carry the group and the coaches to wins.

It’s embarrassing to watch. If we hadn’t played North last week we’d have been smacked, and a bog average team just thumped us today. If this same footy department and coaching panel starts next year then we’re not a credible footy club.

I can only see another 2 wins at most for the year.

Gold Coast will be loving that the extra 1st round pick they will have thanks to our very generous trading, after every other club can take advantage of them, will be pick 6 or lower.

It’s a joke threa
Probably more of a tribute thread and in the interests of a tribute I'll endeavour to write this with as little punctuation as possible and if I can I'll make it one long sentence which would be appropriate but we can win premiership even though probably unlikely if we make the eight we might because we won from seven and we didn't think we would but we did so we can if we want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knocking off 1-3 in three weeks including belting Geelong at their shithole (in a real game not last years), smashing the swans while losing the free kick count (lolz), starting 0.7 against Carlton, AND THEN going back to Footscray the week we play Melbourne in a big game…

there are incredible energies and auras everywhere you look.

Scrag trying to get added to the Bulldogs version of Mount Rushmore alongside topdog69, and I’m all for it
Sculpted in an erotic context I presume. Would the granite stand up hold together?

1722239675477.jpeg

Scrag should have a statue made in his honour if we win it. will be the post and thread of the century

Scrag should have a statue made in his honour if we win it. will be the post and thread of the century

Certified Legendary Thread status

After finishing top four, we lose a close one to Sydney in week one. We'll look back on it as the "loss we needed to have." The loss sharpens us up and we go on to smash Geelong, win a close one at the Gabba, and then beat Sydney when it matters the most.
Screenshot_20240803_130059_Chrome.jpg

After finishing top four, we lose a close one to Sydney in week one. We'll look back on it as the "loss we needed to have." The loss sharpens us up and we go on to smash Geelong, win a close one at the Gabba, and then beat Sydney when it matters the most.
L.p.View attachment 2067103
Deja vu...all over again 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction we can still win this year premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back