WE need to appeal our sanctions

Remove this Banner Ad

$300,000 fine down from $1,000,000

Draft penalties halved

Suspensions down from sackings

Respected from the AFL commission - bullshit, they see us as an easy root. We bend over and accept the shit they give us.

No appeal will happen.

So Rob, what ****ing response were you working on last night? More Crows bullshit.

How about try to use your brain to process what's going on at all, ever. You don't need to be told what the answer to 1 + 1 is. Except you do. For some reason.

Hand in your membership, citing our management as the reason. Trigg keeping his job. Don't attend games. Don't buy merchandise.

Make them hurt.

Supporters are a privilege to a club, not a right.
You're not exactly a pleasant person, so I can't be bothered discussing further with you!

I didn't hear the beginning but did Champan say anything about Essendon receiving that end of first round priority pick and that pick not being afford to us?

Did he say anything about this?

Eddie McGuire would appeal in the media. If our penalties truly started where Chapman claims then what would a club get if they did what Carlton did in the late 90s/Early 2000s? Probably what they did then, or what Essendon got now, their is no question we got penalized at the high end for what we did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far out, that's an insane amount of horsehit if they wanted more draft penalties, bigger fines and sackings. Were they just trying to completely obliterate the Crows or what?

Yet they admitted they were probably too harsh on Carlton and wouldn't smash a club like that again o_O
And our crime was nowhere near Carltons.. o_O

I am not suprised in the slightest that we are rolling over yet again.

Say what you like about Eddie but the guy bleeds black and white, he displays passion like your typical supporter.

Appealing the decision may be fruitless but it will rally the membership base, it would make it feel like they actually care, like they see it as more than just a job. I want to know that the board of the adelaide football club have the same passion as me.

So disillusioned with the AFC and the AFL at the moment. Perfect chance for the club to beat its chest with nothing to lose, yet refuse too.

I am not suprised in the slightest that we are rolling over yet again.

Say what you like about Eddie but the guy bleeds black and white, he displays passion like your typical supporter.

Appealing the decision may be fruitless but it will rally the membership base, it would make it feel like they actually care, like they see it as more than just a job. I want to know that the board of the adelaide football club have the same passion as me.

So disillusioned with the AFC and the AFL at the moment. Perfect chance for the club to beat its chest with nothing to lose, yet refuse too.
pretty much sums it up for me

and i've got all angry again. what the hell is going on?
we are a basket case. so over it.
if chapman is telling the truth, they were going to ban us from the draft for 4 years??? bullcrap. i bet everything else just got lowered and they kept the draft sanctions the same. more worried about the hip pocket than being competitive on the field.

cant even follow the cricket cause aus are crap at that too.

Why bother with this joke of a comp..
Chapman rang Vlad and went through the way events unfolded and Vlad says "You're absolutely right".. Vlad didn't think he would get called out, in any case he's off air and out of the pressure to answer now.. ******..

Chapman says they negotiated strongly and got our penalty almost halved from what it was.. :eek:
What a joke.. Fine was $1 million, there were sackings - not suspensions, and the loss of draft picks was far worse..
He made a big deal of the sackings and fines, but glossed over worse draft losses. I'd like to know what these supposed more severe draft sanctions were.
I didn't think so before but but I'm now sure they were nil to minimal and we traded that off for Trigg's job. No wonder he didn't even raise the subject with AD in his talk. What a bunch of clowns. Time for a cleanout.

Remove this Banner Ad

WE need to appeal our sanctions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back