We should go after John Anthony

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so its ok for henderson to be in and out of the side because he had an interrupted pre season but not john anthony:cool:

Anthony doesn't have much footballing ability, and has a terrible attitude which makes things even worse. Cloke and Dawes ain't much better. Leroy Brown is probably a better option for the Pies at this stage.

:)

so its ok for henderson to be in and out of the side because he had an interrupted pre season but not john anthony:cool:

Henderson is only 20 years old, whereas Anthony is 22. More importantly Hendo has more strings to his bow than Anthony, being able to take contested marks, has good skills below his knees & has a defensive side to his game.

Guys lets calm down so far Hendo hasn't got within a mile of what Jack did last year.

ATM Hendo has done nothing and Jack has had one excellent season.

Having said that Jack has stunk like a raw terd this year.

Funny BRIB, you say Henderson hasn't gotten within a mile of JA - but would anyone in their right mind suggest that trading Henderson for JA in a straight swap would be a win for the Carlton FC? I doubt it.

There must be some stats that the likes of KissStephanie could find to explain away the fact that Anthony is an average footballer.

Went to ground far too easily and can't defend.

Goes against the attributes Carlton looks for in a forward.

Being the most informed poster on BigFooty, I am sure that she can aquire adequate stats to prove you wrong that Anthony is an average footballer :p ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Carlton supporters rate Anthony as better than Jack Reiwoldt. (see rd1 Richmond vs Carlton thread on tigers board for details.):eek:

I wonder if Malifice still holds that opinon? :D

Yes and from that very same thread a lot of Tigers supporters rated the Tigers as good as Carlton ...so you see your mob are just as brain dead as the toothless panther moron..most threads on the tigers board are full of shit..ditto with the filth's board.

Being the most informed poster on BigFooty, I am sure that she can aquire adequate stats to prove you wrong that Anthony is an average footballer :p ;)
It's abundantly clear that stats from your debut season means you're the next superstar.

Just look at Bradd Dalziell who was the best big thing because his first six games put him on par with Judd.

Still no. He was embarrassing last night. Arrogant and talentelrss - a nasty combo. Ticks all the boxes for a new 3 year contract for the Pies. Did anyone notice his funny habit of falling over if he has to move off a straight line. Comical.

:)

I agree, with an output of 80 plus goals from 39 games, he kicks too many goals for a Carlton forward.:thumbsu:

Anthony is an absolute dud. To make matters worse he is as slow as a wet week. Carlisle just ran away from him in last night's game. I anticipate him being delisted at the end of the season & most likely playing the rest of his football in a state league.

It's abundantly clear that stats from your debut season means you're the next superstar.

Just look at Bradd Dalziell who was the best big thing because his first six games put him on par with Judd.

Collingwood supporters would well remember Mark McGough, who won an Anzac Day Medal in his first season & was rated as the next big thing. Those same Collingwood suporters could probably tell us how McGough's AFL career is going these days.

My debut season in 2004 :confused:

Sheesh that is 6 years ago & you checked on my posts from then :eek: :p

I can't even find my posts from 6 years ago.

Wow he is a certainty to win the Coleman :D

Fev - 584 goals from 190 games (average 3.07)

J.A had kicked more goals than Fev at the respective points in their careers. As I said, J.A had a shoulder reconstruction this year & he missed 80% of the preseason. Foolish to downgrade him.

He's behind Dawes now at Collingwood, without question one of the best young KPP in the AFL.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back