Universal Love Welcome Curtly Hampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah when Walsh arrived we seemed to get quicker but our recruiting strategy in 2014 didn't really reflect that aside from maybe drafting Wilson. Now in 2015 we seem to going after multiple players who will add speed. I like it.
pretty sure adding good users with pace was always in Walsh's master plan, just couldn't all be addressed in one off season.

adding that extra KPP in Lever was very high on the list of priorities. With that and especially the proceeds from Danger this year we're just in a better position to make a few moves.

and more on topic, really stoked to see this guy here, could really thrive and explode for us. Hopefully play a role in pushing that 2016 pick as far back as possible ;)

Seems like an absolute ripping young lad!

And getting Bettsy into the club has been worth so much more than his on-field endeavours, the way he welcomes new recruits and takes the indigenous boys under his wing is phenomenal.

Maybe Rendell jumped the gun a bit.
He may have held back on his infamous comments if he'd had a crystal ball.
I did support him at the time.

And won't his uncle Gilbert McAdam of Marngrook Footy Show fame be wrapped to see his nephew finally getting his chance at a "good" club, tons of A grade potential with Curtly, let's now hope he can turn that potential into a consistent AFL quality A grade performance.[/QUOT]

Ohh really? Adrian McAdams was a freak show for North Melbourne as well. Came into that team and kicked bag after bag immediately. Bit of talent in the bloodlines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like an absolute ripping young lad!

And getting Bettsy into the club has been worth so much more than his on-field endeavours, the way he welcomes new recruits and takes the indigenous boys under his wing is phenomenal.

I hope that even after his footy career is over we keep Eddie around the club in some capacity. His attitude is infectious and surely he'd have tonnes of wisdom to offer any youngster starting their AFL journey.

As for Curtley, while the highlights package doesnt fill me with the highest of confidence, I'd glad we're adding more run and carry to our side. More speed and X-factor is something we desperately need. I think we're in for an interesting season seeing how it's all going to fit together, especially when you factor in first round draft picks.

He is so talented... Definitely has the potential to become an elite rebounding defender. I wonder if he is capable of playing inside/ outside mid as well like a Harley Bennell?

The Camries once again showing that they have the best talent identification of AFL listed players in the competition. Definitely a much better player than what you are likely to get at pick 35 next year.

I was hoping that the Dockers would pursue him, but I think he was only interested in playing in S.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome Curtly Hampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back