List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

If I recall any offer involved a 3rd team and was:
North pick 1
Dees pick 3
Eagles 6, 11, 15 and 17

We did the right thing.
The statute of limitations wore off?
Was that a better offer than just north? Not getting a top 5 would have sucked.

Last edited:
Leader in broken tackles
3f46f5408c162dce772209e5936d6964.jpg
With 1 less game played this season than the 200 gamers on the podium next to him.
UTBC GADUY!

North pick 1
Dees pick 3
Eagles 6, 11, 15 and 17

We did the right thing.

Effectively no standouts except curtin.

Other 3, up for grabs. Darcy Wilson would have been a reach given where he went. And if we were targeting hall and archer, clearly a reach at those picks.

Just enjoying it from every angle possible.

Kelli belowdick might be the greatest ever caller.
Sorry Dennis.
I'm still trying to find the invisible player that Reid broke the 2nd tackle of.
Being able to see all the extra invisible players is a real skill.
Maybe it means you can't read words and only see colours. "For the orange team"

The statute of limitations wore off?
Was that a better offer than just north? Not getting a top 5 would have sucked.

Haha yeah.
The deal was expected to be done but the Eagles had a surprise change of mind and settled on Reid to the surprise of the other teams.

Haha yeah.
The deal was expected to be done but the Eagles had a surprise change of mind and settled on Reid to the surprise of the other teams.
Oh shit, i thought it was one of the other clubs who pulled out... Maybe the eegs worked out where 11, 15 and 17 might actually fall.
#JTR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North pick 1
Dees pick 3
Eagles 6, 11, 15 and 17

We did the right thing.

And all those picks bobbled out even further after the F/S, Compensation, GCS - gift picks pushed that draft hand out even further.

We held firm, stood our ground and took Harley ….. a departing gift from Mr O’Brien to remember him fondly, as he was about to defect to, the drug rats 🐀.

I mean I would be delighted with Smillie, but this year I think our 1st will be split.

If they thought long and hard about giving Harley away, you can be sure they will be more likely to think about sliding back in a more even top end with Vic Metro guys all over over the place.

Last edited:
Sam Darcy with this week's nomination...

Deserved, had a few good weeks which tends to be the metric most of the time

If Harley has another good game vs Richmond will be in the mix

Congratulations to Sam Darcy.

A tall who kicked 3 goals and had an impact on the game is fine with me.

Thought Harley might get it given how much he'd step in and totally change momentum in our game, the entire team went along with him when he was running amock like a swinging dick, but i'm glad a KPP got some love rather than a chip scab in the backline.

And all those picks bobbled out even further after the F/S, Compensation, GCS - gift picks pushed that draft hand out even further.

We held firm, stood our ground and took Harley ….. a departing gift from Mr O’Brien to remember him fondly, as he was about to defect to, the drug rats 🐀.
To make up for dropping the ball on his drafting choice before 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back