List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

The very obvious thing to do with Harley at the moment is to turn him from hunted to hunter.Put shepherds,tackles,spoils etc as his priority.He only needs to be second to the ball!
Let somebody else do the hard yards and I’ll sit back and tackle you once you get it.
If Harley actually focused he would be a scary hunter coz he does enjoy crunching people

The very obvious thing to do with Harley at the moment is to turn him from hunted to hunter.Put shepherds,tackles,spoils etc as his priority.He only needs to be second to the ball!
Let somebody else do the hard yards and I’ll sit back and tackle you once you get it.
If Harley actually focused he would be a scary hunter coz he does enjoy crunching people
Yep something needs to change, sides know to tag him heavily now and the rest of the midfield haven’t stepped up. I think he’s been given the license to play however he wants (which was good initially) but now that he’s been targeted, he could just do with a run with role. It’s his first year, he still needs a lot of education with 2-way running.

Yep something needs to change, sides know to tag him heavily now and the rest of the midfield haven’t stepped up. I think he’s been given the license to play however he wants (which was good initially) but now that he’s been targeted, he could just do with a run with role. It’s his first year, he still needs a lot of education with 2-way running.
I think his response to the xtra pressure I’d describe as petulant!
Quite understandable! He’s young!
But don’t condone it.Call him out and get him focussed on team goals not personal aims

He's building and tracking along fine. 17 possesions while being targeted is good. Defensive pressure was better. However, unlike others im a contrarian in that I don't give a **** about defensive pressure when it comes to him. I only care about offensive work and how much touches he has.

Once the offensive is built then the focus is on defensive. Reverse Ginbey

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's building and tracking along fine. 17 possesions while being targeted is good.

To the clown in that had a go at Reid for going at gawn. You are the worst. It reminded me of supporters having a go at JHF at north for fighting back against Carlton silvanie.

Never put down a young player for showing heart. Norf supporter behaviour

Been saying since the start of the year when he had his purple patch, give me 16/20 quality possessions over 30 empty calorie ones any day. There would be no player in the history of the game that started getting tagged after 8 games. His teammates not having his back and giving him chop outs against players coming after him is starting to piss me off, if anything.

I'm legit pissed at some of our supporters yelling at reid attitude/fight. That's norf supporter behaviour telling JHF why he won't take ice baths when he was in norf colours.

It reminded me of supporters having a go at JHF at north for fighting back against Carlton player.

Never put down a young player for showing heart. Norf supporter behaviour

I'm just sad with our nuffies fanbase. The likes of JHF and Maynard and Ginnivan and JDG or Toby Greene wouldn't even survive here. Wanting players to act like good school boys.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back