List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

This Thursday night we have West Coast recruiters Neil Ross and Steven Nash attending our Thursday night (18th of July) Training and tea at the Tonny social rooms.

They are making the trek to the Tongala to present the club with some items but to also get a feel for club that their young gun Harley Reid has haled from.

We would love for as many of our junior and senior players as possible to stick around after training as Neil and Steven will have a bit of a chat about their experiences in the football world but they would also love to mingle with our clubs players, volunteers and supporters alike.

All welcome and teas are from 6:00pm.

This Thursday night we have West Coast recruiters Neil Ross and Steven Nash attending our Thursday night (18th of July) Training and tea at the Tonny social rooms.

They are making the trek to the Tongala to present the club with some items but to also get a feel for club that their young gun Harley Reid has haled from.

We would love for as many of our junior and senior players as possible to stick around after training as Neil and Steven will have a bit of a chat about their experiences in the football world but they would also love to mingle with our clubs players, volunteers and supporters alike.

This is excellent to hear that our club is doing outreach. Had hoped this would be the case when we drafted Harley, so it's good to hear.

When you say "teas" you mean beers, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reeks of desperation.

Every day I feel like like he's closer to leaving.

Because there's some merch been released with him on it?

**** this is just cringe.

Focus on developing the players on field and win a few ****ing games not this shit

You're right, maybe the marketing team should stop making merch and go out and work in the football department instead.

FMD.

Every likelihood that Reid gets a % of sales although admittedly I don’t really know how merchandise sales work

Looking through the CBA players are entitled to a share (18% of wholesale was nominated in one clause) of some player related product but it’s all clear as mud to me

Sure it’s kinda cringey and it’s not something I’d buy but don’t know why anyone would get upset over it - all AFL clubs have some merch that’s average at best

Collingwood have something very similar using Daicos for example

IMG_5590.jpeg

I think it's great, the second it gets heavily discounted we can panic that he is leaving, as long as it's full price he is staying.

Heaps of kids will lapping that up and the club knows it.

We were scrolling through YouTube yesterday arvo looking for a Monster Jam highlights package and there was this random video about the Eagles using HRs photo. My son demanded we put it on, he's absolutely obsessed with him, as are all the kids at AusKick.

Video has nothing to do with him that I could tell, just someone talking about the club, and so we ended up on HR 2023 highlights packages where I kept being told "but he's not wearing the #9" 😂

That merch will sell out damn quick.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back