List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we trade in briztoon for this guy?😂
monsters inc paperwork GIF

From The Age

Oh, what a feeling, Harley!

We know that Harley Reid is hard to miss.

The long, blond locks of hair; his big, cheeky grin; and, of course, his signature “don’t argue” move that has him labelled already as the second coming of Dustin Martin.

It turns out Harley hasn’t been difficult to spot on the streets of Perth.

It hasn’t been the fact that he’s been driving around in an old, beaten-up Toyota HiLux ute that has been giving him away, either.

It’s more that he was one of the few people in the state driving around with Victorian number plates.

Well, that was never going to last long. Once word reached head office at Toyota in Australia, the wheels were put in motion, literally.

Reid has been made an ambassador for Toyota, in Western Australia – something that only happens to a precious few.

We’re reliably informed that Reid’s old ute has been replaced by a brand-new, top-of-the-range HiLux GR Sport (worth more than $80,000).

IMG_1125.jpeg

Harley with the new Lux down at the Cott car park.

It’s a carpark on West Coast Drive just north of Trigg

Makes sense because I’m pretty sure he lives around Karrinyup based on what a couple of guys have said on coast to coast

Makes sense because I’m pretty sure he lives around Karrinyup based on what a couple of guys have said on coast to coast
Yep. Near Mettams i think , one of my go to places. Get a pizza or fish n chips across the road. Reverse the Outback and down a few beers with the misses.

Windhager brings with him a separate rule book. He turns his back on the ball and the play in general and seeks to ****** and grapple his opponent endlessly. God knows how he gets away with that crap.
That’s a Ross Lyon special, he made Ryan Crowley into the player he was.
So disappointing, no one goes to the footy to watch a player play with that negativity.
We watch to see the great players strut their stuff.
Ross has always been a knob in my book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh get the feeling a good number of the boys all live in that Stirling/Joondalup western pocket of freeway corridor from what's been said on the podcast. A few of them have incidentally dropped a few breadcrumbs in passing on the podcast making it easy to put two & two together. Would hazard a guess that some of the core senior players, who also happen to be WA boys, have stuck close to the area their whole lives (TB, Oscar, JD) so the club has nabbed host families and rentals in the immediate area for the country/interstate kids when they're drafted.

It's been mentioned a number of times on the pod that the club has rented two units in a group of three that house Harley, Gilbee, Clay Hall & Reuben and that the remaining unit is rented or owned someone who has no clue about who these young fellas are.

not obsessed, just a fan...I swear

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

View attachment 2031179

Harley with the new Lux down at the Cott car park.
I would be interested to know if it actually did go to Toyota Aus head office - or Toyota WA ?

Many years ago there was a difference with Toyota WA being a separate entity - not owned by Toyota OZ, and the former had the rights to distribute Toyota's in WA. Is this still the case over there ? I could certainly see Toyota WA adding Reid to their list - but not sure about Toyota Aus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back