List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be interested to know if it actually did go to Toyota Aus head office - or Toyota WA ?

Many years ago there was a difference with Toyota WA being a separate entity - not owned by Toyota OZ, and the former had the rights to distribute Toyota's in WA. Is this still the case over there ? I could certainly see Toyota WA adding Reid to their list - but not sure about Toyota Aus.
This is the level of detail I continue to come to BigFooty for after all these years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me after Harley kicks 3 and has 25 this weekend 🥰

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I did a few functions with Pete years ago when he was still relatively normal.

Sad to see him turn into a complete crackpot, but that's what'll happen when you're a nepo-baby who made TV millions, I suppose.

It's been mentioned a number of times on the pod that the club has rented two units in a group of three that house Harley, Gilbee, Clay Hall & Reuben and that the remaining unit is rented or owned someone who has no clue about who these young fellas are.

Awesome if true. Just imagining some old Greek dude in Unit 3 yelling "Shuddup, ya malakas, I'm trying to watch football!"

I did a few functions with Pete years ago when he was still relatively normal.

Sad to see him turn into a complete crackpot, but that's what'll happen when you're a nepo-baby who made TV millions, I suppose.

Needs to be a health warning on those activated almonds

Just watching a few HR highlights and realised that HR is literally Yeo 2.0 with a monster fend off. Everything else if pretty damn similar.

Basically, just Yeo on 10X(hypothetical, not the Essendon kind) steroids.

No wonder they have such a love in.

As much as I love Yeo, Reid's skills are on a completely different level. He doesn't quite have Yeo's depth of kicking and i'd probably still give the choccies to Yeo particularly in pack marking (especially at a similar age). Reid's vision for his age and ability to execute that vision at AFL level we see very, very rarely. His combination of Power, Vision and Execution is exceptionally exciting. I would suggest Yeo was a better athlete, both vertically and lateral movement at the same age. Didn't have the candy or tricks to fool others like Harley does though.

In Echuca and will make the 30k drive to Tongala to have a beer with my Eagles scalf on.
Will start the keep Harley MEGA campaign then.

Does “MEGA” = Make (the) Eagles Great Again?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back