List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok guys I put on my $650 headphones and listened to it on half volume. It's clear as day now

Holy **** simmo said.

It's you'll have the same.

Found this on Reddit
"I've listened and watched this a bunch of times and really think Simmo says "You'll have the same", referencing the amount of media attention Harley Reid gets. You can see him gesturing with his hand holding the paper to Harley on "You", then to the cameras on "same"—that gesture doesn't really make sense with either "You've had your say" or "You have to stay"."

You all need to take a breath here, geez.

Adam Simpson - the man whose main goal is usually to look after his players (hint: look at how he reacted when asked last week about the text messages) and preaches to the media to respect them as they are people too - isn’t going to publicly throw a glancing shot at Harley Reid as he walks into his own farewell press conference.

It is so exhausting to consume any type of football media anymore because of the constant bed wetting and jumping at shadows.

My advice would be the same as Simmo’s today - not everything is some great scandal or conspiracy.

Just relax and maybe take today to reflect on Simmo’s pretty cool career for our club instead of immediately turning it into “wow Reid HATES Simmo - did you see the footage? Let’s listen to it on repeat to work out specifically what he said! What if he goes back home soon? Oh no”

I've analysed this frame by frame.

After Simmo's drive by shot you can clearly see Reid goes back ... and to the left. Back and to the left.

Ah, clearly some inside talk about going to the Beyonce concert

beyonce queen GIF

Well if harley had issues he has a funny way of showing it.

View attachment 2043995
But, but, but if we read Simmo’s lips and psychoanalyse Reid’s reaction we can determine they hate each other and he’s requesting a trade next week!!

Because some guy on Reddit told me!!

:cryv1::cryv1::cryv1::cryv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Simmo said 'you had your say?' Whatever it was it was enough for Daisy to do a double take...
Harley looks chuffed.
1720567443868.png
After watching a couple of times, he definitely taps Bailey Williams on the shoulder, Daisy looks back at him more than Harley...

Last edited:
Barra mentioned on the Game podcast that we might be “lowballing” him in an extension offer
Heard that. It's a bit weird, considering we can only offer him so much.

Can't picture WCE 'lowballing' HR, of all people.

More likely they've presented an initial and will up the offer next year once the list management decisions are finalised.

Heard that. It's a bit weird, considering we can only offer him so much.

Can't picture WCE 'lowballing' HR, of all people.

More likely they've presented an initial and will up the offer next year once the list management decisions are finalised.

Yeah not giving him $2m is lowballing my ass. He has played a handful of good games.

Happy to build his contract to have rewards based on achievements but he ain’t a daicos yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back