Player Watch Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

I got my son a Premiership teddy bear - he named it Bobby.
I normally have two dogs going at once, one is always black and white in coat colour.

One was named Leon (after my favorite Pies player), the current is named Tony after Tony Shaw (mastiff/pit type - shortish/stocky/brick type build).

Next black and white dog will 100% be named Bobby - love him as a player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did they do ?
I heard someone dressed as Diddy and someone was dressed as Raygun. I think it was more of what they were doing that raised eyebrows. But honestly, blokes at a private Mad Monday function what do they expect? Sudoku completions and Playstation?

correct - private room. Heard on SEN it was a bartender there that reported it. No one in the public was involved or saw it.
It involves players dressing as celebrity couples and being interviewed "in character".....or something along those lines.

I'm not sure how you offend the great unwashed if no-one even knows about it.

Obviously the bartender took offence.

If Perryman was involved just fine him and forget about it

It was a private function FFS

An offended bartender/waiter/waitress shouldn't result in players missing games of football unless they were doing the nazi salute or something abhorrent like that

It involves players dressing as celebrity couples and being interviewed "in character".....or something along those lines.

I'm not sure how you offend the great unwashed if no-one even knows about it.

Obviously the bartender took offence.
yeah - think being a private function in a private room is enough then to dismiss it.

Too many people take offence too easily now.

If Perryman was involved just fine him and forget about it

It was a private function FFS

An offended bartender/waiter/waitress shouldn't result in players missing games of football unless they were doing the nazi salute or something abhorrent like that
hearing that he was at AIA centre at the time! Hope that's true!

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back