Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah very bizarre.

Also when he says we're not gonna rob Peter to pay Paul...regarding playing a defender in the fwd line. Open your eyes Justin!!! Our backline is stacked with talls..now tabs is injured. Possibly.

I like Jlo, hes a smart coach. Just a little conservative.

Or, do you not think he isn't going to give away what we are planning in regards to tactics and team selection?

We're not that conniving.

No coach in the AFL, hell, even the WAFL, would talk about team selection in the media- especially when we have a crisis in regards to tall forwards. It is not about being conniving.

I think Jlo is tactically pretty good. He doesn't seem to throw the magnets around too much though.

Everyone seems to be set in stone on the ground. Now I'm not asking for a Mark harvey move (Zak Carke to the wing etc) but being a bit risky with personnel can throw opposition coaches.

The JLo presser was before Tabs went off (the media are no doubt making mountain out of mole hill as well about Tabs).

I think JLo just wants to commit to playing players in their best positions if possible. The fact the KPF cupboard is bare isn't his fault. And he'd no doubt not want to talk about team selection prior to it being locked in - like every coach avoids.

If his hand is forced then I'm sure he'll mix things up. And I'd suspect JLo is continually processing the permutations of team structure far more than even us obsessed fans are.

No coach in the AFL, hell, even the WAFL, would talk about team selection in the media- especially when we have a crisis in regards to tall forwards. It is not about being conniving.

Its not like its the mighty ducks, where hes revealed the flying v.

It was a simple question if hes open to playing a backman fwd. He said "no, no i can't destabilise the backline". A simple "yes, but we wont reveal who" would give supporters hope but not reveal too much in the process.

The JLo presser was before Tabs went off (the media are no doubt making mountain out of mole hill as well about Tabs).

I think JLo just wants to commit to playing players in their best positions if possible. The fact the KPF cupboard is bare isn't his fault. And he'd no doubt not want to talk about team selection prior to it being locked in - like every coach avoids.

If his hand is forced then I'm sure he'll mix things up. And I'd suspect JLo is continually processing the permutations of team structure far more than even us obsessed fans are.

It's definitely not Jlos fault the cupboard is bare. The list management team on the other hand has alot to answer for imo.

Ken Hinkley gives his team lineup normally early in the week and is very open

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyone think he gets off and then the club choose not to give him a debut to punish him?

Would be crazy but not quite Freo crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back