Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s disgraceful.
2 weeks becomes 4 because why?
Surely it should be two weeks of AFL?
A 4 week punishment? Treacy should have ripped the Perth players heads off and spat in their necks. Punishment would have been the same.

Wouldnt have played this week anyway. Jlo is pretty conservative. Remember last year it was 5 games in before he even played Serong

I don't get how they can re-grade it to careless and then not offer the early plea discount? Surely if you convince them the classification is wrong then it resets the counter on an early plea?

Irrespective of whether it should be 1 or 2 weeks the real problem is the alignment stretching it out a few weeks on top. Ludicrous.

I don't get how they can re-grade it to careless and then not offer the early plea discount? Surely if you convince them the classification is wrong then it resets the counter on an early plea?

Irrespective of whether it should be 1 or 2 weeks the real problem is the alignment stretching it out a few weeks on top. Ludicrous.
It’s the vibe of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logic. WAFL. Amateurs. Why are we surprised? WAFC always a bunch of wannabes.
Treacy better knuckle down and train for a month. Because goddamn we ll need him
So if he does it again to some annoying little irrit, that means there is no additional penalty.
2 weeks, add another 2 weeks and it will just be the same...
Hopefully Treacy is playing against the eagles ressies.

I don't believe they could let the delay stand. It's such a marginal catch. What would happen if there's an outbreak and the WAFL is delayed and AFL goes forward in a hub?

The not aligning with the AFL is completely ******* stupid.

2 weeks for what is clearly a really stupid (and dangerous) action is fair enough
yeah, could cop an actual two week suspension, but it’s made it a ****ing 4 week ban which is just stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back