Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Calsher Dear! Rising star nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

is the goal line level with the back of the goal post padding? I thought it was in line with the middle of the goal post.

Love how he made up for that blue with the tackle at the end, he'll be so dangerous once he gets his set shots right.
Pretty sure the white paint line isn't as thick as the padding..

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When he was drafted I thought it would be a nice story, sit at Box Hill for a few years, maybe play a handful of games.
I ****in love this kid, and he is still literally a kid.
Sad that his old man didn’t get to see him at the Hawks.
Would love to see Dylan Moore take another number and give it to Dear. Moore seems like the kind of character that would do it too.

Naturally he works extremely hard defensively and he is elite in the air. Awesome traits to have for a young KPF.

Imagine when he puts on a other 10kg of muscle?
My worry would be if that will impact his ability to get up and down the ground and do the chasing/harassing he does.
Probably needed another goal or two tbh.
Some half back from nowhere will get it for 19 and 200m gained.
Should have marked that pass from Weddle...

When he was drafted I thought it would be a nice story, sit at Box Hill for a few years, maybe play a handful of games.
I ****in love this kid, and he is still literally a kid.
Sad that his old man didn’t get to see him at the Hawks.
Would love to see Dylan Moore take another number and give it to Dear. Moore seems like the kind of character that would do it too.

Done a lot of work with Gunners, he may be the heir apparent to the #19?

Who was the last 18 yo KPF to be this good?
Ben King had a pretty good 1st year from memory, Schache's first year may have even been his best. Darling had the best rookie season I've seen from a key forward in recent years, at least for one who didn't miss a year or debut as a mature age.

Even Jack Riewoldt who hit his peak really early didn't have as good a first year as Calsher seems to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Calsher Dear! Rising star nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back