Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Emerson Jeka - delisted 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Shows you how important drive is in a player when our coach played 300+ games despite being 5 foot 10 and not quick whilst an athletic 6 foot 6 guy with great skills never really threatened to make a career.

Those intangibles are what makes Aussie Rules so interesting I feel, how can you quantify that kind of relentless drive to win that players like Mitchell and Hodge had?

How about your call that season was over after our loss to GWS?

No Way Burn GIF by Wicked Worrior

How about your call that season was over after our loss to GWS?

Yeah but I admitted I got that wrong already - unlike you I can own my Ls and don’t resort to cowardly using the laugh/disagree react when I’ve been proven wrong like you repeatedly do.

Fair play though, good get.

Last edited:
Yeah but I admitted I got that wrong already - unlike you I can own my Ls and don’t resort to cowardly using the laugh/disagree react when I’ve been proven wrong like you repeatedly do.

Fair play though, good get.
Mate if you could have predicted both Blanck and DGB would go done with serious injuries before the season begun, then I want next weeks lotto numbers.

Mate if you could have predicted both Blanck and DGB would go done with serious injuries before the season begun, then I want next weeks lotto numbers.

In which world, based on exposed form, are Blanck and DGB keeping Frost out of the side?

You gave me a decent serve with the GWS line - I’d have quit while you were ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Emerson Jeka - delisted 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back