Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Harry Morrison.

Remove this Banner Ad

great game by Harry. Tried his guts out and should be rewarded with an extension. Whether it is a good enough contract to counter offers from others which will surely come, time will tell.

He seems a very loyal Hawk person, so it would need to be a good offer (probably length) to pry him away IMO. BUT, AFL careers are short and fraught, so he needs to look after his future too.

I hope he is in the brown and gold next year.

Question will be now will other clubs come at Harry with bigger $ and longer term offers after a couple of very solid final games?

Clarko especially loves Harry and he's probably right in the perfect age bracket to go to North.

I hope he stays though, he was really good last night. Just such a good user of the ball.
I agree. Norf, Richmond or the Weagles would offer him a 4 year contract. The Tigers are offering Jack Graham 4 years for god's sake. Harry is consistent and a consumate professional. You know what you are getting. I was never a huge fan as he lacks x factor but you need role players and he can play wing, half back and he forward. Set and forget. I hope that we can keep him but oppostion clubs would set him up as a 200 gamer.

A two year deal makes sense, as he can be a part of something special. If it doesn’t work out, he’ll still be 27 and a 4 year deal with one of the lower clubs will probably still be on the table, especially with Tasmania joining.

Love Harry. Always gives it his all.

I'd be happy to offer two years but I'd suspect he'd have offers of 3-4 elsewhere and wouldn't begrudge him to take it.

Love Harry. Always gives it his all.

I'd be happy to offer two years but I'd suspect he'd have offers of 3-4 elsewhere and wouldn't begrudge him to take it.
Yeh this is his one chance to really cash in and set himself up financially, he would be crazy to pass up a big dollar long term deal if/when it comes.

Hopefully our offer is close enough to make it interesting.

Again, I ask, sincerely, what does Perryman have that H doesn't? Not saying we shouldn't go after Perryman but hopefully not at the expense of Harry. Reckon he rather stay and be a part of something special with his mates!

Tom Morris saying he's likely to sign a new deal with us shortly.
Fantastic news mate. He wants to be apart of this. Never know what happens, from fringe player to playing the last month of footy including both finals and doing well in them. Need good people around, who can play their role as much as possible around the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Morris saying he's likely to sign a new deal with us shortly.

Awesome.

Need a squad of 30 to go deep in finals IMO.

Harry has shown he can step up and do the job required.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Harry Morrison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back