Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope he can lock in now when it comes to putting in the work when he needs too, I personally have no issue with the races and all that, everyone goes about it different, and hope he is also highly determined to prove people wrong.

His numbers are pretty ordinary. Minimal defensive pressure. I hope he doesn't become a list clogger.

I hope so too (he has areas to work on) but he still improves our list IMO.

Butler is our best performed young small forward - he is the same age as Ginnivan and has kicked 12 goals (7 assists) and averages 9 touches.
Brockman, who none of us wanted to lose, is also the same age and has kicked 23 goals (16 assists) and averages 10 touches.

Ginnivan has kicked 58 goals (18 assists) and averaged 9 touches.

There's something to work with and worth the reported price paid.

His numbers are pretty ordinary. Minimal defensive pressure. I hope he doesn't become a list clogger.
Birthday Pop GIF by Malaea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised at the sycophantic praise from hawks fans here. I’d always held this forum with a bit more AFL IQ than the typical club forum, and if I was a Hawks fan I’d be super nervous the Hawks have inherited a liability here.

The rate Collingwood delicately shipped him speaks volumes.

Surprised at the sycophantic praise from hawks fans here. I’d always held this forum with a bit more AFL IQ than the typical club forum, and if I was a Hawks fan I’d be super nervous the Hawks have inherited a liability here.

He’s here now might as well look on the bright side and be optimistic. Sorry that we aren’t self flagellating to appease the masses.

No one asked you.

Speaking of IQ - did you think this was the best place to post this comment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back