Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Jack Ginnivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

He actually stutters each time he tells a porky here.

Dead giveaway.

Can't do his job, give it to someone who can. There are plenty out there just as qualified I'd bet.

To be fair to Joel his grey matter has taken a hell of a beating over the years.

That man is so full of s**t. Congratulation to the panel for not bursting into laughter.

Tim Watson with the "How hard is it to eradicate this from his game?" what an absolute muppet.....

Tim Watson with the "How hard is it to eradicate this from his game?" what an absolute muppet.....
Tim Watson is arguably in my bottom 3 football personalities in as much as the only thing he has going for him is he is the pinnacle of what upper-class bogans can aim to be.

Nothing starts my day off worse than turning the key in the ignition and hearing him and Gary Lyon talking about wines or pretending to know anything about sheep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really impressed with how Jack spoke, I feel he has grown up a lot since his debut! Came across very humble indeed.

Really nice season so for Ginni so far, easily one of my favourites.
Love Ginni …… for fly to say he isn’t humble during his 10 minute end of year interview very weird indeed! My favourite part was when he referred to Selwood as the expert re the head high stuff 😂 …… and has no regrets leaving the Pies and loves his time at the Hawks. Young man did well 👍

My favourite Ginni moment was when he was razzing up the collingwood players and then Maynard stormed over to him pointing his finger and Ginni just shoved him hard in the chest and laughed.

He did not experience the slightest bit of intimidation in that moment. It was awesome.

Hahaha he could not have cared any less. The big boy pointing his big finger at Ginni to tell him off. So scawy

Ginni has surprised me so far this year though. I hope his role pushing up the ground more can free up Dyl Moore to get back to more centre bounces

Love Ginni …… for fly to say he isn’t humble during his 10 minute end of year interview very weird indeed! My favourite part was when he referred to Selwood as the expert re the head high stuff 😂 …… and has no regrets leaving the Pies and loves his time at the Hawks. Young man did well 👍
The look on Selwoods face when Ginni said he was the expert on head high tackles was priceless 🤣

I thought he was an opportunistic brat going by the headlines.

He's a good player with a great mentality.
He will win us games and his energy will permeate through the team.
So far, so good.

Career best form without the free kicks too.

View attachment 1955772
He's a much better player than I gave him credit for.

Works hard up the ground and is a beautiful user of the ball.

Hasn't missed a beat in his first four games, hopefully the first of many yet to come.

My favourite Ginni moment was when he was razzing up the collingwood players and then Maynard stormed over to him pointing his finger and Ginni just shoved him hard in the chest and laughed.

He did not experience the slightest bit of intimidation in that moment. It was awesome.
He spent 3 years with the guy, he knows it's an act

Was interesting earlier in the week, Sam Mitchell really backed the guy in after the podcast where Ginnivan wasn't feeling the love from the Pies. Sam read the room perfectly and played his cards effectively.

Must say, he was excellent on talking footy last night, appears well grounded and accepts everything that comes with AFL footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back