Welcome to Hawthorn Pick 19: Ryan Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early days yet but gee its hard not to get carried away.

Could potentially be that dynamic, explosive midfielder/fwd in the ilk of the bont, fyfe etc. Early signs are good.
This is the type of player, I believe, we've needing needing for years (despite multiple flags).

Really hope we keep playing him this year. You never know. A young jonathon brown at the same age was enormous for Brisbane.

Future HFC captain, will lead us to a five peat and win the Brownlow, Coleman and Norm Smith in 2017...:footy::rainbow::hearteyecat::footy:

Ok, maybe this hype is getting to me...he does look pretty promising though:$

Wait till someone like BT calls him the complete package or the future of footy...

....Our long bomb frequency is hopefully a regular season tactic for energy saving and defensive structure but we'll see.
We have done this the last 2 years. 2014 though we pulled the trigger on the finals type footy with about 3 rounds to go in the regular season and started hitting up short leads at around the 35 - 50 mtr mark. We even did it in 2013 PF against Geelong to counter the fact that their tall defenders had had a feast against us for the last 5 years. I am hoping we will see some leads honored at around 30 - 50 out over the next 5 weeks

He reminds me a lot of a young Clark Kent.

OK I'm just gonna say it, boys and girls we recruited Superman :D
Again???

ChrisLangfordHOF250.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it strange that such a good looking man has created 2 strange looking and fairly unattractive men. No idea what the 3rd Langford looks like yet. I'm waiting in suspense :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not to mention that Will looks a bit like Kyle Chalmers.

Don't know who Burton looks like though.

Haha yeah probably a fair call. Just an observation but it is harsh.

There are a couple of young women in my family who would disagree.
Apparently, they've got stunning eyes.

I wouldn't know, though!

There are a couple of young women in my family who would disagree.
Apparently, they've got stunning eyes.

I wouldn't know, though!
I know someone who has 'stunning eyes'..... :smirk:

Haha yeah probably a fair call. Just an observation but it is harsh.

Then you'll be relieved to know that young James is classically good looking, the surrogate Cinderella of the family.

:D

P.S. Little Lachie has a pleasant visage with a natural open smile and an authentic ingénue charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back