Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Sam Frost. Hits trigger for 2025!

Remove this Banner Ad

Old man is a Dees fan. When I asked him what Frosty is like he said another Frawley. That horrified me ball use wise, I've never thought Frawley was a good decision maker with ball in hand, but is decent as a defender. If we can minimise the need for them to take any risky kicks we should be fine and it frees up Sic to not need to take a key forward. I'm alright with that.

Welcome Frosty.

Me likey the dealy. Plus me also likey the fact that the club put his tackle ragdolling Dangerfield as the first highlight.

Not the biggest wrap for his attacking transition but the man can certainly defend with a passion.
Has a fair bit of a Frawley feel to this trade, may well be a transitional full back in just a season or two and getting the job done without too much sizzle, which would be just fine.
Nice job in terms of the trade, wishing the Freezer a flag at the HFC and great personal success. :thumbsu:

Welcome Sam

A_Touch_of_Frost_title_card.jpg

This is an excellent trade. In the short term allows us to free up Sicily, in the long a replacement for Frawley. Defensively strong and athletic, limited in disposal and decision making but that won't be his gig. I reckon he will prove a very good pick up for us and immediately improves our side. With the picks we got as well we can match any bid for Finn after our first pick so unless a bid comes top 10 (unlikely) we have picked up Frost and Finn in this trade. Great business.

Great pickup, can see him being Stratton prodige for a season. This will be a great get in two years time.

Also, surely his nickname should be Wendy after their frozen milkshakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is he any good?

Think he came 8th in their B&F. Had his best year in 2019 and is 194cm and 95+kegs. Read that he has very quick closing speed.

Expect he will play CHB with Chip at FB, enabling Siss to play a bit looser.

Think he came 8th in their B&F. Had his best year in 2019 and is 194cm and 95+kegs. Read that he has very quick closing speed.

Expect he will play CHB with Chip at FB, enabling Siss to play a bit looser.
The biggest part of this is that Sis can just play that intercept role now. Rather than having to worry about playing on the 2nd kpf.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That convinces you?
Nah was just an excuse to post Danger getting dumped, i am not going to bother arguing with that guy who randomly pulled out a drop mark as a reason to be not convinced. Sicily is in our top few players but would have a bigger blooper reel than the rest of our list combined.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Sam Frost. Hits trigger for 2025!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back