News Welcome to Hawthorn Tyrone Vickery's cats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extortion investigation. Was he threatening to kick an oval shaped object through two big sticks? If so you'd know it's a bluff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7 saying Jake King and Vickery over allegations of threats to a Tattoo palour.

I think Channel 7 hasn't got its facts straight. It just so happened that King was at the tattoo parlour when he was arrested earlier today.

I think Channel 7 hasn't got its facts straight. It just so happened that King was at the tattoo parlour when he was arrested earlier today.

What C7 went on to say is that a business owned by Vickery had been using King to collect debts owed to Vickery business. I got the impression the Tattoo palour was Vickerys but maybe wrong.

What C7 went on to say is that a business owned by Vickery had been using King to collect debts owed to Vickery business. I got the impression the Tattoo palour was Vickerys but maybe wrong.
King is part owner of the Tattoo parlor with Toby Mitchell.

Tattoo parlour is Kings

Vickery owns an Italian restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back