Welcome Welcome to the Bulldogs Jedd Busslinger

Remove this Banner Ad

Buss was coming from a very long way back this season, his shoulder took a lot of recovery. Showed a lot of promise in the VFL I think, a good decision maker with a great pair of hands. I think he, JOD, and Croft will make a really exciting trio.

But he’s heading to West Coast next year for a swap of 2nd round picks, which has been deemed as fair

Is he a big Josh Bruce fan?

Although I'm getting Jimmy Page/David Crosby vibes too.

Good news. Hopefully he will see some senior game time soon.

Reading between the lines would this mean that the Barrass interest has cooled from either party?
The club would be looking at Barrass as the replacement for Liam Jones long term I would think.

It just reinforces the notion that none of us have any idea what's really going on when it comes to player development.

1st ROUND PICK MUST PLAY!

Last edited:
Happy he’s re-signed for 2.

Win a flag at Footscray this year then have a hug pre-season. Still think he’s only line ball to make it, but hope it’s with us if he does.
If that’s all he gets for winning a flag he really is in it just for the love of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buck me!!
Stick it up em!

The Dogs are a united and happy family at the kennel.
Personally , Have no idea what has happened behind the scenes, if Bailey has not pissed off our God Marcus and no barrier between them,
PLS SIGN NOW.
CHRS
Stephen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back