Welcome to the Bulldogs Matthew Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Matt!

As more or less a swap for Macrae, he's now the final piece of the Jordan McMahon gift.

He finished up at Carlton with 99 games, so if we can get him to 100 for the F/S, maybe the gift will live on...

All jokes aside, seems like a top bloke and no doubt will be best 22 and add some hardness and size. All the best in the red, white and blue Matt!

Go well Chugga.

Wonderful guy, good player, good pickup for the Dogs. Hopefully he feels a bit more valued at the Kennel, don't think he was one of Voss' favourites which is a shame cos the guy can really midfield, just needs good rotations and a bit of supporting leg speed around him.

Go well Chugga.

Wonderful guy, good player, good pickup for the Dogs. Hopefully he feels a bit more valued at the Kennel, don't think he was one of Voss' favourites which is a shame cos the guy can really midfield, just needs good rotations and a bit of supporting leg speed around him.

Thanks we have good rotations but it’s the leg speed we lack !

Welcome aboard, Bam Bam!

Opposition supporters popping in to commend him is a pretty big tick in my eyes so I’m keen to see what he can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he goes well for you guys and I hope he gets the mid time he wants.

He has his limitations (lack of speed) hence why you got him for pick 38 but he’s a very good player and very versatile. What he’s strong at he does very well (strong contested extractor, tough tackler, good overhead mark, solid kick).

Will float between midfield and half forward for you guys like with us but presumably he’s been offered more mid time to make the move because he played every game for us this year. He finished top 10 in our BnF and won best clubman. I think of all the players we’ve leaked in recent years he’s the best of the bunch and he might quickly become a fan favourite for you guys. Usually I don’t feel compelled to post on oppo boards but I’m disappointed to lose Kennedy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the Bulldogs Matthew Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back