Welcome to the club Pick 45 Western Bulldogs Bailey Dale

Remove this Banner Ad

Really like B.Dale as a player and just love the number 31 out of on the field on a dogs number
Amazing that at 149 games, Bailey is our all time most worn #31.

Bit annoyed that I missed that he surpassed the former most worn 31 6 weeks ago, around the time that player officially became a hall of famer - the great, great Kelvin Templeton.

I’m not even joking sometimes when I watch him I think **** if Bont wasn’t in this team he would be our best player.

So good when he’s up and flying.
One of his recent games - maybe the win against Carlton? - was possibly the best I've seen from him over his whole career. He was bold, clean, decisive and electrifying in breaking the lines. Brilliant stuff and a far cry from his early season form.

I don’t get the calls to shift him forward or onto the wing. They say the kick I50 is the hardest one. Statistically true, but when you’re biting off game splitting kicks from your own 50, you want the best kick on the team doing it.

Love his willingness to take the game on and get us going from the back.

I know there’s been a few now, but his positional switch might go down as one of the Doggies all-time best.

The only thing missing from his game is being able to mark his own penetrating kicks inside 50. Master that skill and he'd be our most important player.

He has proven he is a reliable set shot for goal so it's just a matter of him working out how to best kick the ball 45-50m into 2.5 seconds of space inside 50 for him to mark his own kick.

This isn't public knowledge, but we're currently doing a power of work with NASA behind the scenes to install light-speed chips in Bailey Dale's footy boots which will allow him to perfect this premiership-winning skill.

Great highlights reel.

2014 was a remarkable year that re-shaped our history. We lost Bmac, Cooney, Griffen etc but we acquired:

Beveridge
T Boyd
Biggs
Hamling
McLean
Dale
Daniel
ZCordy

Apart from Tom Boyd none of the players cost us much but 2014 laid the foundations for our premiership two years later.

Dale and Daniel at picks 45 and 46 were a steal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the club Pick 45 Western Bulldogs Bailey Dale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back