List Mgmt. Welcome Tyler Brockman (Traded for Picks 44 and 63 in 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. Compared to pick 44 and 63?

Wouldn't fetch a 4th rounder today. I wouldn't call him a bust, but we certainly overpaid for him.

My biggest gripe with Brockman is he's such a low meter gained player. He's neither a ball carrier nor a punchy kick, which would be fine but he's more a general forward than a genuine crumber/ goal sneak which is reflected by his lack of scoreboard impact.

Needs to either improve his production in terms of disposals or learn to get dangerous around goals.

Not sure he makes it but perhaps the new coach can find a role for him.

Thus far at AFL level (even before WCE) he appears to be a low possession small forward who doesn’t kick goals or particularly impact contests. He has some nice skills but so rarely gets to use them. Doesn’t appear to have the natural goal sense of a guy like Liam Ryan or Jamie Cripps.

Has he got 2 or 3 years?

Next year will be telling.

I legit thought his comment was a continuation of the sex tape joke

Yeah I was on the fence on whether that was a continuation of the sex tape banter.

Actually, reminds me of my neighbor who was really mad at his wife for sunbathing naked on their back lawn.

I was on the fence about that too.

Yeah I was on the fence on whether that was a continuation of the sex tape banter.

Actually, reminds me of my neighbor who was really mad at his wife for sunbathing naked on their back lawn.

I was on the fence about that too.

He's here all week. Try the fish veal!

Brocky far from the finished product. How ever he does X factor, speed and ability.

Unlock the talent and you have a great player on your hands. I didn’t want to lose him.

I hope he is played F/M I think it suits him best there!

He’s been a eagles player for a season now, you hawthorn fans don’t need to keep pretending he’s any good😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s been a eagles player for a season now, you hawthorn fans don’t need to keep pretending he’s any good😉

Never said he was any good ;), but he was Hawthorn. You'll likely find similar well-wishers over on the Bulldogs board too (Duryea, O'Brien, Bramble).

Brockman didn't walk out on us, didn't leave for money or 'success', and hasn't run his mouth about Hawthorn after he left. He went for family support reasons and the Eagles were reasonable to deal with - so no bad taste their either.

When Tyler's done with the AFL/Eagles, he will be welcome back at Hawthorn anytime.

Never said he was any good ;), but he was Hawthorn. You'll likely find similar well-wishers over on the Bulldogs board too (Duryea, O'Brien, Bramble).

Brockman didn't walk out on us, didn't leave for money or 'success', and hasn't run his mouth about Hawthorn after he left. He went for family support reasons and the Eagles were reasonable to deal with - so no bad taste their either.

When Tyler's done with the AFL/Eagles, he will be welcome back at Hawthorn anytime.

Hi Simon, you coming to the family lunch on Sunday? Dad said if you're bringing your girlfriend with the dreadlocks and the bone through her nose to make sure she wears shoes and deodorant this time and to let her know there won't be any vegan dishes.

Should have known he would be a bust the minute Cornes said he would be a star and the bargain of the trade period

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Tyler Brockman (Traded for Picks 44 and 63 in 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back