Well Done Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Saints - you really set it up in the first half with your pressure, shutting down most of Geelong's best etc. Enjoy the week off - if you play the 'Woods in the GF you have to promise to thump them, OK?

Congratulations Sainters. Better team on the night and really set it up in the first half. The scoreboard really did flatter the Cats. You would have thought that teams would have figured out that letting Goddard roam free is a recipe for disaster. Uses the ball so, so well.

Enjoy the weeks rest. Hopefully we see you in the GF, but I'm not so sure we can make it.

Well done Saints. Brilliant win. Was worried it was going to be the grand final all over again.

I thought Milne played a brilliant game. Popped up with those 3 quick goals and was instrumental in another couple.

Thank you guys for the congrats. Very decent of you. Excuse us if we seem a little exuberant, but it is a measure of the respect we hold for Geelong that we celebrate winning against them with greater zeal than that for most other clubs.

Woohoo.

Congrats. You guys have almost got the premiership in the bag now. In all seriousness.

Anything can happen, all we've done is book a preliminary final berth. For all we know, Collingwood could lose tomorrow and that would shake things right up.

The week off will help SO much though, and if Collingwood can win tomorrow, it would help to no end. Hopefully Baker can get fit and the other players can freshen up and get ourselves right. Feel sorry for Geary though, he might not get back.

I appreciate the sportsmanship, must be hard for Geelong fans after that loss, so to come here is very good of you. A class act.

Anything can happen, all we've done is book a preliminary final berth. For all we know, Collingwood could lose tomorrow and that would shake things right up.

The week off will help SO much though, and if Collingwood can win tomorrow, it would help to no end. Hopefully Baker can get fit and the other players can freshen up and get ourselves right. Feel sorry for Geary though, he might not get back.

I did say "almost" ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first time we've beaten Geelong in finals.

The only other time in 4 years besides the '08 grand final the cats have been beaten in the finals.

Another week off for the Saints and another grand final appearance looking likely.

2 weeks to rest up should be awesome.

Congratulations Sainters. Better team on the night and really set it up in the first half. The scoreboard really did flatter the Cats. You would have thought that teams would have figured out that letting Goddard roam free is a recipe for disaster. Uses the ball so, so well.

Enjoy the weeks rest. Hopefully we see you in the GF, but I'm not so sure we can make it.

Except when he steps on the footy, hasn't worked out the old back heal over the head 40m bullet pass trick it appears, his secret arsenal! :D

Well done boys! Thanks to everyone for there good words, Geelong truly are a champion side. Took our all to beat them.

Yep well done... didn't give ya's a chance personally - Geelong seemed 'down' and at the same time your good players stepped up.

I hope for my old man's sake you go all the way... good luck for the rest of the finals.

Well played Saints.

Could tell from half time you guys had it pretty well controlled.

Roo played amazingly, in fact most of your guns played amazingly!

Seriously now though - if you meet the Pies in the GF. Flog them!

first thingss first....fantastic win and very well played. I thought we had you but it wasnt to be.

What absolutely FANTASTIC games we play with you guys. Games for the ages!

Not sure about what this talk is about you beating the Woods in the GF...We want another crack. See you in the GF for a classic replay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Done Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back