We'll smash the saints

Remove this Banner Ad

not too sure but a bet on a >39.5 points win for geelong is looking good atm

Are you kidding????

Gary Lion's Dad will implement the Super-flood and put 18 in the backline. Expect a StKilda v Hawthorn game. I'll be happy if we kick 39 points against that rubbish.

Are you kidding????

Gary Lion's Dad will implement the Super-flood and put 18 in the backline. Expect a StKilda v Hawthorn game. I'll be happy if we kick 39 points against that rubbish.

In order to pull off the mega flood all your players need to be fit and able to run the miles required. St Kilda will be bringing back plenty of players from injury who are not very fit and not 100%. If they flood, they will tire and we will break it.

Very true they no doubt should tire, And in the Geelong addy today there is a huge story saying that there is big doubt on Dal Santo , Big Fraser & also Reiwoldt.After not training last night

Just like all teams, we have some supporters who dont speak for the rest of us.

I think most of you here will understand that.
Most of us do......remembering this is a PUBLIC forum and ANYONE can post, as long as they dont get overly disgraceful. We all have to deal with it sometimes. That being said though, the points are valid - without beig overly cocky or arrogant we should win and win comfortably.......but only if we bring our A-game. If not, it is going to be WAY more even than everyone might suspect......

I've heard that Nick Riewoldt's interesting in joining Geelong next year...

hahahahaha, thats a classic, what about fevola or lloyd wanting to come down the highway as well, im sorry mate, if i was ruewi, there is no way in hell id wanna leave st.kilda 2 cum 2 sleepy hollow. thats the most stupid post i have ever seen! u r a tool!

interesting, when does his contract run out though

Dreaming Mate Guaranteed he re-signs. GT taught this bloke about respect to your club and mates ( only half decent thing he did) although GT didnt get that respect he will still re-sign

hahahahaha, thats a classic, what about fevola or lloyd wanting to come down the highway as well, im sorry mate, if i was ruewi, there is no way in hell id wanna leave st.kilda 2 cum 2 sleepy hollow. thats the most stupid post i have ever seen! u r a tool!

well you are not roo, just thought id let you know if you didnt have a mirror ;)

Why wouldn't he come down and play with a team who actually has a chance?

You need to stop calling people tools and perhaps contribute something constructive to this board. Most of your posts, in fact all 13 of them have not been worth the read.

Moon's someones called you a tool again.........

On the one hand you laugh, because perhaps you recognise that it's OBVIOUSLY a big load of crap. Then on the other hand you call me a tool, perhaps because you didn't realise after all that I was joking. I was trying to stir up a Saints supporter, but I only managed to stir up you... Hmmm... That's quite funny in itself!!

Perhaps for really stupid posts you should go to Bay 13. But, try not to get confused, OK?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I prefer the one the Coodabeens used to say. If you're about 50 years of age, you say you played back pocket for North Melbourne between 1969-1971. You'll never get questioned!
Partridge - looking forward to going to the football with you Sunday if you are as quick witted and knowledgable in person as you appear to be here......

We've got this game in the bag, I honestly don't think there is any chance of us losing this game.
I'm being realistic and waiting to hear SirRooke's tea-leaf pronouncement.
A goshawk has just ominously snared a turtledove on my lawn, and is lunching away merrily. I just can't work out which bird represents which club.

Hurry up and skull ya Lipton Rookey, some of us have bets to place! :mad:

I like the comments from the dude (Port Adelaide poster last week I think)who investigated the contents of his toilet bowl..........very enlightening....perhaps more of that woud be interesting?

I think it was actually his breakfast bowl, filled with Rice Bubbles.

Snap
Crackle
POP!
No - that was Motlops shoulder when Josh 'The Unit' Hunt smashed him sideways.
I want to see more of that - perhaps one N Riewold could be next in line......but then again he would start the old waterworks, take his ball and brownlow votes he gets for being Nick Riewodlt, and go home.......

In this day and age you cannot say any game is in the bag. Any team not on song will be beaten by anyone. Yes we would be favourites but the attitude of in the bag is simply foolhardy.

was very suprised to see X clarke back in the saints final lineup tonight , didnt think he would be ready, they look a fairly strong lineup

Hey catters fans, come to wish you luck and hope we see a beaut game tommorow (none of this hawthorn/st.kilda crap at the g) FWIW, I think you guys will probably steamroll us too, really our only chance is if your guys get big heads so as long as that doesn't happen, you should be safe.... here's to a good game tomorrow!:thumbsu:

Hey catters fans, come to wish you luck and hope we see a beaut game tommorow (none of this hawthorn/st.kilda crap at the g) FWIW, I think you guys will probably steamroll us too, really our only chance is if your guys get big heads so as long as that doesn't happen, you should be safe.... here's to a good game tomorrow!:thumbsu:
thanks mate, good luck to the saints as well
will you be attending the match?

Thanks mate. I don't think it'll be a smashing at all, even if we win.

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll smash the saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back