Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning all,

Allow me introduce myself, I'm the Vig.

After Bfew's lynching last night it seemed the SK was almost certainly amongst his voters. With Dank and ClarkeM out of the way that left BEaston and jslammin.

With the SK getting precariously close to their win con I have decided to reveal myself.

The night before last I missed on BEaston so he seems the most likely bet. If he turns out to be the remaining head then we can nab the SK tomorrow.

Grand Uncle Horace
Haha lies. Makes you one of the SK/Head vamp/Alpha.

I should have backed my read yesterday...

you missed on BEaston on N4?
I forget which night is which but it was Friday night after 3KZ was mistakenly lynched. It was supposed to be TiF but GuH forgot to include my extra vote.

It's also why I went so hard on BEaston yesterday.

Wasn't counted - in any case there was a manipulated vote and that other funny mafia role that mucks around with votes in play.
how do you know?
Horrie didn't react a heap of votes that came in before 8pm as well

didnt say whether we had a tie

pretty much ****ing the village by changing how the game is run mid stream

how do you know?

pretty much ******* the village by changing how the game is run mid stream
He replied to Clarke saying counting votes after the time has passed is hogwash.

Honestly I've never known a mod to count votes after the time has passed until Clarke said he does do it in his games last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't read the OP too much as a villager. I only know about the extra vote for the SK from the chat yesterday
I do not believe you

You've spent the whole game trying to muddy the waters for the village while trying to appear helpful

the way Bfew who turned wolf has acted around your voting makes me think you're the Alpha and jslammin is the SK but we'll find out won't we

how do you know?

pretty much ******* the village by changing how the game is run mid stream

Votes were counted by me and independently by Chipmunk and we agreed the tallies. Did not want to waste more of peoples time by liking each of the votes made in a few hours before Deadline.

Find something else to melt over.

I do not believe you

You've spent the whole game trying to muddy the waters for the village while trying to appear helpful

the way Bfew who turned wolf has acted around your voting makes me think you're the Alpha and jslammin is the SK but we'll find out won't we
Why would I ever put my vote on BFew yesterday if we were team mates? That makes no sense. I'm not sure how you figure I saved him in previous days either, then you actually did try to save him yesterday. Are you the Alpha?

How have I muddied the waters? The main things I've discussed were targeting Chat after his play on d1, doctor being a prime recruit for vamps, Danks mafia teammate also being a prime recruit. Those three things are completely valid are they not?

The one thing I got wrong was not believing Zerg's amulet claim. It read exactly like Chips defence the day before so I didn't buy it. Lots of other people kept the vote on him also.

Anyway all good, one less place for evil to hide if I go.

Votes were counted by me and independently by Chipmunk and we agreed the tallies. Did not want to waste more of peoples time by liking each of the votes made in a few hours before Deadline.

Find something else to melt over.
Lol whatever

Mod Report, N5

It was a quiet night in the Land of the Prairie Home Companion.

But not so much in the Village. It seemed a noisy albeit innocent abroad had attracted the attention of good and evil.

Elsewhere there were thrusts and parries while others slept. Of those asleep, one more would never wake.

ClarkeM Villager (aka Julius C) stabbed to death by Flogs and Mafia

dank420_ Morrison (Mafia multi Minister) and oh yes, converted Vamp shot by vigilante

It is now day. Reports out soon. May shorten phases if all liveys agree.
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

How am I still here bro

People forgot I'm the doctor or something?

How low is my standing in the game for people to not kill the outed, unprotected doctor? 😂

Stupid cat preventing sleep of the just.

Everything bluelegs says checks out so BEaston Grand Uncle Horace
If you don't blow up today might be worth sending me the amulet. That way I can hopefully get another kill in without being roleblocked or killed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf WereWolf in a Manger, Cub got croaked but wolves win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back