Werewolf Werewolf Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Practice makes perfect 'less. I'll sign you up to the next game 🤗
I still laugh thinking about my last game sometimes. Had such a good group or whatever completely carrying me, I literally had not a single clue what was happening, they all got voted out, and I was left to erroneously vote for NaturalDisaster on a whim, losing it all for my team.

I still laugh thinking about my last game sometimes. Had such a good group or whatever completely carrying me, I literally had not a single clue what was happening, they all got voted out, and I was left to erroneously vote for NaturalDisaster on a whim, losing it all for my team.
That's just a rite of passage!

10 OCTOBER 2024 UPDATE

Just a health warning - these are not an attempt to say who is the best player! Naturally those who play more arre more likely to get points, and you may rather want to look at those with Outright wins / MVP points as a measure of influence on werewolf games.

It's good to see some of the newer players get to B Tier, and well on their way to even higher.

Grand Uncle Horace finishes on 40 points, deservedly reaching the status of S Tier.

Top scorers
1 - Chipmunk - 59
2 - ZergMinion - 58
3 - MC Bad Genius, por_please_ya - 55

Top most outright wins
1 - MC Bad Genius - 16
2 - MP_ , por_please_ya - 12

Top MVP Votes
1 - ZergMinion - 34
2 - Tarkyn_24 - 22
3 - croweater 41 - 21

Top 3 MVP Votes
1 - croweater, Pie 4 Life, ZergMinion - 5
2 - serial_thrilla, jmoo wan, ClarkeM - 4

Top modkills
1 - omgfridge, RU_, Stokey, The Half Back - 5

Lowest score
1 - Stokey - -24
2 - Rodney Dangerfield - -19
3 - kdavva/big_icky - -18

Tier S - 40+ points
Chipmunk
croweater 41
Dingster
Grand Uncle Horace
jmoo wan
MC Bad Genius
MP_
Pie 4 Life
por_please_ya
Tarkyn_24
ZergMinion

Tier A - 30+ points
dank420_
sante

Tier B - 20+ points
BEaston
Bluelegs
boncer34
eth-dog
Gralin
Greenery
Itsmyshow
Kurve
manangatang
MWPP
NinjaSwan
Nothing
serial_thrilla
Smeg Head
The Filth Wizard
thewizardmelon

Tier C - 10+ points
3kz is Football
Barrybran
Cadsky
ClarkeM
CursingFijian
DenieD
DERO
Frederico_WA
guero
Hatchy1992
hotchilli
Millky95
NaturalDisaster
PMBangers
Proper Gander
SaintBilly
The Majestic

Chipper,
If MWPP is not an S tier player I think the system may be flawed.😀

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with my starter classmate Nothing. Big congrats buddy...that is a super effort.

Also you only count those who make it to the end in winning village or faction?
But I assume those who've sacrificed or been helpful in their factions will still get points so it shouldn't matter.

Looks like I've under performed. I thought maybe had 10 points worth by now.

But there were a few games I've played in with no points awarded and especially my debut where a few said I'd have gotten 3 points if our dear Gralin hadn't stuffed up.
That makes 10 points!

So I'll award myself C tier. : snort:
Giddyup horsie.😛🐎🍎

Last edited:
Chipper,

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with my starter classmate Nothing. Big congrats buddy...that is super impressive.

But I assume those who've sacrificed or been helpful in their factions will still get points so it shouldn't matter.

But there were a few games I've played in with no points awarded and especially my debut where a few said I'd have gotten 3 points if our dear Gralin hadn't stuffed up.
That makes 10 points!

Giddyup horsie.😛🐎🍎
did I stuff up or was I handicapping people so I could catch them :think:

The old system gave a few points to those in the winning faction even if you died but more to those that survived to the end

The old system gave a few points to those in the winning faction even if you died but more to those that survived to the end
and I hear mod-kills count against you.
awks.
:embarrassedv1:

I really wanted to go to that elite player's Christmas party too.
So disappointing.
Maybe I can go as Zerg's date?

Chipper,

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with my starter classmate Nothing. Big congrats buddy...that is super impressive.

That makes 10 points!

Giddyup horsie.😛🐎🍎
Avoiding modkills has been important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I didn’t penalise modkills then MC Bad Genius would jump to 70 points, ZergMinion 2nd on 63 and I would fall to 3rd.

and I hear mod-kills count against you.

Avoiding modkills has been important.
Unless things have changed since I retired, punishing modkills is super important. You are breaking the rules and taking the fun out for everyone else. People who routinely break the rules shouldn't be allowed to play

Unless things have changed since I retired, punishing modkills is super important. You are breaking the rules and taking the fun out for everyone else. People who routinely break the rules shouldn't be allowed to play
I apparently just lost 5 points for immediately editing a post in my first game and announcing in the post I'd edited it which was the only reason I got caught :D

Still no hard feelings ;)

Nowadays people get modkilled for missing a single day vote, so MC who is often really busy has fallen foul of that a few times.

So Col A is evil/neutral win (regardless if alive) and Col B is town win but must be alive?

Col A is evil win but died
Col B is evil/village win but alive, or neutral win (which would normally involve being alive, but also includes eg a jester win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back