2nds West Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 16 @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to get optimistic about our forwards but the reality is they won't be played in the seniors. These efforts are wasted.

So could Marshall play at all this year? AFL? Or too slightly built?
You'd have to say that if he's used right he is capable of playing AFL. He's great by foot, a good mark, a smart footballer and brilliant set shot. He is very slight though so the only concern is his ability to take the physical attention he'd get. You'd have to say though 8 goals in 2 weeks and he's got to be a chance to get a game soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Against a side sitting on the bottom of the ladder:rolleyes:

Their last 6 weeks have been good. Had around 4 wins. Terrible start to the season.

Centrals thrashing Norwood.

Krakouer kicking 6 is a great effort but his days are numbered and probably gets cut at the end of the year.

I'm stoked for Marshall though after his bag of 5. Fingers crossed he can get a token game against Gold Coast like Bonner and Snelling did last year.

So I only saw the last half, Marshalls last term was Scott Hodges like, Ladhams got himself a few shots, Eddy opportunistic, Krak classy as and unselfish, Bonner and Toumpas were good off half back. Trengove dominated. Lobbe played probably the best link up game I've ever seen him play, Frampton was quiet, White, Monfries, Hewett, Drew & Palmer all ok getting involved in the link play. Atley and Snelling back to their best. Young as usual a class above this level.

Lots of good signs.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds West Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 16 @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back