All Australian
Jun 14, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Nat Fyfe
West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs: Saturday 17th, 6.40pm
Perth, Subiaco Oval
AFL Members and Competing Club members get free entry.

Dissapointing to hear that it's at subi only 2 weeks before round 1. Lets hope that Rocket rests the guns..

It would be good to play as close to full strength as possible.

Possibly In: West, Griffen, Street and Monty

Out: Hughes, O'Shea, Higgins and Wight.

It will mean all the older guys will have had atleast one week off over the preseason comp and hoprfully ready to go Round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i reckon west coast will play the strongest squad of the preseason for this game, cuz, glass, selwood and waters will prolly come in. chick should get a rest.

i'd expect the dogs to rest quite a few players. wonder if darcy will play at all.

i reckon west coast will play the strongest squad of the preseason for this game, cuz, glass, selwood and waters will prolly come in. chick should get a rest.

i'd expect the dogs to rest quite a few players. wonder if darcy will play at all.
Hope darcy does play and he playes good :thumbsu:

Tim Walsh said today that he is playing this week, and Gavin Hughes was really keen to get another run.

Yes Walsh is ready to go and while Hughes was quiet yesterday given his limited minutes he looks like he could be a good option for us if needed.

why hasnt tom williams been given a go in any practise games? Or has he been playin in werribes games?

why hasnt tom williams been given a go in any practise games? Or has he been playin in werribes games?
Hes not ready yet. Im glad they arent rushing him, he can take as long as he wants. We should see him out there by next month though, i think Eade said hes on track for Bee's round 1.

Im wrapped to see that Walsh has declared himself available, i look forward to seeing how he goes.

sorry to say this borgy but im not a big fan of walsh, hes not who i would want to be kicking to if i was a mid fielder

Wouldn't the dogs want to field a strong side for this clash as the Eags willl be close to full strength and it will be probably be a high intensity game. I think the dogs are a great side and always play well against us so heres hoping for no injuries on either side

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs Bulldogs NAB Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back