West Coast vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I have seen numerous balls thrown out by CFC players when tackled. None paid. Meh what can you do, its frustrating but the umpiring goes both ways.

The head high rule is not the only one that needs re-jigging.

I counted at least 8 times in the first quarter eagles players did this too.
Hate Carlton, but feel sorry for them tonight. But, we all should be used
to umpiring in Perth now.

Umpiring not too bad so far. 2 bad decisions going West Coasts way but a couple of 50/50's going Carltons way. Very little to complain about. Don't know why people are.

Another staging incident though. Good on the Umpires for seeing through it. Hopefully he gets a fine. Surely suspensions have to be considered at some point?

Stop being reasonable.

BT must drink drain cleaner.

trtuX.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I am officially confused.

The crowd just went up appealing for a free kick during a West Coast kick in from a behind.

What possible free kick are they expecting?

I have seen numerous balls thrown out by CFC players when tackled. None paid. Meh what can you do, its frustrating but the umpiring goes both ways.

The head high rule is not the only one that needs re-jigging.

Absolutely spot on.....the holding the ball interpretation has turned into a raffle. Honestly, some times a player has zero chance of getting the ball out and gets pinged. The player playing the ball gets penalised and half the time the umpire is guessing. Sometimes I see the pack develop and can't believe the umpires decision when the whistle ( finally ) blows.

These rolling mauls during games need to be cleared too...its ugly....yet the umpires just wait and wait....awful stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back