West Coast WAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EasternHills, you know deep in your heart, Notte had a crap game. Notte isn't allowed near Waters because if he goes within a 5 meter radius of him he just instantly snaps.

Pushed aside again was Notte.

square_pea_heart.jpg
You've made your point

Koby Stevens kicks winning goal for EF ! Sheppard hits a brick wall ( Troy Cook ) and is in the change rooms , but okay .... just doesn't know where he is :cool:

edit : Both named in best players !

Koby Stevens kicks winning goal for EF ! Sheppard hits a brick wall ( Troy Cook ) and is in the change rooms , but okay .... just doesn't know where he is :cool:

How many touches they get because SP scoreboard has stopped working for that game.

He has but i also think Nottes a shit backmen.

There is now no doubt that he is notte a backman.

My concern is his tendency to look around waiting for someone else to go. He needs to actually assert himself and take the game on.

His body size is one thing but he really needs to create the impression that he wants it....

My concern is his tendency to look around waiting for someone else to go. He needs to actually assert himself and take the game on.

His body size is one thing but he really needs to create the impression that he wants it....

Bit hard given his kidney issues and low Vo2 max. Not suited to playing up the ground for long periods and it will make him look totally pedestrian when he does.

Ever seen him on fire playing as a deep forward? Strong leads, then he either takes a strong mark, if not he's then clean of the deck and can then kick a goal from any position making extremly dangerous. Playing him in defense is totally a pointless experiment at senior level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, his lateral movement is terrible, looks like he's stuck on train tracks.

He's dominated underage comps because he so much bigger than his immediate opponents.

Just my opinion, think he's pretty overrated.

Glorified Adam Campbell or Ash Hansen IMO.

You'll be embarrassed when he gets taken in the first three in this years draft.

He's dominated thus far because he's so much better than those he has played against.

His lateral movement and overall mobility for a 193cm 90+kg young player is well above average.

Unfortunately we have very little chance of getting him.

You think? ;)

So he's put on 11kg training full time as a professional athlete over the course of two years, this starting from an extremely low base.

Setting the bar high I see.

Let's be honest, remove the rose tinted glasses for a moment, he's been pretty disappointing, shown glimpses of form but too often goes missing for extended periods and hasnt strung more than a couple of good games together at all.

Why is it so dissappointing? You dont exactly have a surplus of quality forward options, he's hardly making Lynch and Hansen look over their shoulder is he?

It's also not as though he's playing for a shyte WAFL club, he's just failed to make an impact. And some will mention that Hansen has stolen his thunder.

That's crap.

If he was going to have an impact he would have, you're all wanking over how he can play in a multitude of positions, then why hasnt he stamped himself on one?

Why hasnt he had numerous BOG's.

I'll tell you, he's lazy, soft and despite having all the talent in the world doesnt seem to want to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Some kids just dont have that killer instinct.

He's a skinnier version of Macdougall.

But go one and make the excuses, his teammates at the Swans just dont kick it to him, Hansen takes away the focus blah, blah, blah.

lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

Better play Mitch Brown as a forward for 22 games this season then.

Mitch Brown is an AFL player Notte is not and never will be. Just come to terms with it and move on.

I've asked you this question before but you must have missed it, have you ever seen his brothers play?

You'll be embarrassed when he gets taken in the first three in this years draft.

He's dominated thus far because he's so much better than those he has played against.

Well it's easy to ragdoll 16 year old sticks when you have the body of a man.

His lateral movement and overall mobility for a 193cm 90+kg young player is well above average.

He's 190cm and he doesnt have any lateral movement.

Unfortunately we have very little chance of getting him.

It's a blessing.

Bit hard given his kidney issues and low Vo2 max. Not suited to playing up the ground for long periods and it will make him look totally pedestrian when he does.

Ever seen him on fire playing as a deep forward? Strong leads, then he either takes a strong mark, if not he's then clean of the deck and can then kick a goal from any position making extremly dangerous. Playing him in defense is totally a pointless experiment at senior level.

Agreed. Playing in defence is a waste of time. He did manage to quash his opponent, didnt even see one mark taken on him but he just has to be played forward and he has to learn to take games by the scruff of the neck.

Just needs a monstrous rocket. Needs to watch the best players who will themselves on contests. Way too passive. He has the talent but it needs to start clicking soon.

Watching Notte today I'm still disappointed in his size. He needs to add another 10kg or so before he becomes a real contender for the FF position. He would be monstered against a quality FB.

Well it's easy to ragdoll 16 year old sticks when you have the body of a man.

He's 190cm and he doesnt have any lateral movement.

It's a blessing.

So players his size should only compete against players of a similar size? you really do have a lot to learn about the game.

I can assure you that he's now 193cm

It will be an even bigger blessing for him to not end up at Fremantle. Mind you your recruiting people who fortunately have more idea than you, would just love to snap him up. Perfect replacement for Pavlich.

So players his size should only compete against players of a similar size? you really do have a lot to learn about the game.

I can assure you that he's now 193cm

It will be an even bigger blessing for him to not end up at Fremantle. Mind you your recruiting people who fortunately have more idea than you, would just love to snap him up. Perfect replacement for Pavlich.

Ted, just on the height thing, he is still listed at 190cm. I was stood next to him in January and we were same height (not exactly scientific I know) and I am about 190cm. I have mates at 193 and he was clearly smaller than them. That was 2 months back.

How sure are you?

WAFL Stats:

Lewis Stevenson
20 kicks - 6 handpasses - 26 Disposals - 7 marks - 1 tackle - 6 i50 - 2 Goals

Tom Swift
9 Kicks - 17 handpasses - 26 Disposals - 5 Marks - 4 Tackles - 2 i50's

Koby Stevens
22 Disposals and a Goal (no breakdown).

I like those numbers Think we will get lucky and debut Stevens and Shuey along side Swift against Brisbane?

every club wants a CHF with that ability ... commentators were comparing to Carey likeness and droolling over him .

Gold Coast would have been there and booked him on the Gold Coast express which is containing many WA kids :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back