AFLW West Coast Womens 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Captaining a VFLW side at 20 probably says a bit about her character, I hope.

Also, another thing about the Daisy Pearce era, she's attracting the Victorian girls. Rentsch was good about moving over because her Aunty and sister live here so it wouldn't be too hard on her, Kavanagh was an Eagles fan growing up strangely enough so she was stoked about the Eagles taking her. But the two injury replacement girls first Bakker and now Di Donato also being from Victoria instead of taking couple West Aussies is a good step forward for us.

ACL for Annabel Johnson now too 😢

It’s a real concern the number of ACLs female athletes do. What’s that, five of our current list either missing the season or coming back from one?

Piggybacking off your message. That's gotta suck basically on the eve of the season. Wonder if they can go for another injury replacement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piggybacking off your message. That's gotta suck basically on the eve of the season. Wonder if they can go for another injury replacement
Absolutely gutted for her 😭 we are having a pretty hard run lately with ACL's, and league wide it's seems to be an issue.

From what I've seen in insta bits and pieces Rush (Goranova) and Rowley will be good to go for season proper, don't quote me on that though

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW West Coast Womens 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back