Western Bulldogs BigFooty Consensus Best 22 - finalised!

Which four players make up the interchange of our "best 22"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been looking at this best 22 and finding it difficult to disagree with.
Plus he is a big blo
Having said that, I can't see Dunkley not being best 22. He was good this year and you would expect him to improve next season. You may ask "who do you leave out of the side?"

IMO, and this won't be a popular opinion, but I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. A player featuring in this 22 who I can see struggling next year is Crameri. His best is obviously very good, we all know that. The fact is, the difference between his best and worst game is quite significant. He would have one of the highest standard deviations in terms of performances on our list. Lacking consistency for a finals bound team is going to see you on the outter.

Crameri certainly has his deficiencies and we saw that in 2015 when he was dropped to the VFL for a couple of weeks.

I considered starting a thread about this to outline how strongly I feel about this opinion.

Having said all that, I fully expect him to play the majority of games because I wouldn't expect us to field our best 22 every single week.

Crammers point of difference is his running ability - running back towards goal to get on the end of things when we have a turnover. It is an important role with our side - we like to push everyone up the ground when we dont have it. Nothing worse than having nobody at all in front of us when we are on a fast break turnover. Id have him in front of Toby and Clay.

Crammers point of difference is his running ability - running back towards goal to get on the end of things when we have a turnover. It is an important role with our side - we like to push everyone up the ground when we dont have it. Nothing worse than having nobody at all in front of us when we are on a fast break turnover. Id have him in front of Toby and Clay.
Crammers spot certainly isn't solidified in our team and I think has a lot riding on Cloke's performances. In theory, you could easily fit Boyd, Cloke, Stringer and Crameri into the one forward line due to the latter two's mobility but it also wouldn't shock me to see a guy like Toby move past him as that hard leading half forward/wingman.

yeah, youre right, McLean and Crameri aernt competing for the same role - one is more creative up the ground leading towards the ball and the other is at his best running back towards goal.

Its probably Smith that is the closest player to Crameri in terms of role.

Hey guys and girls, firstly seasons greetings to you all. Santa already delivered your present in October so I know you all got spoilt by the jolly big guy (not Tom Boyd) :D wishing you all a safe and prosperous 2017 also.

Sorry to intrude firstly and I hope I've chosen the correct thread. Couldn't find anything that resembled a best 22 page apart from here but if I am in the wrong thread please do feel free to redirect.

I was hoping to visit all the club best 22's before Xmas and got up to St. Kilda but the last week with pre Christmas stuff to organise and do has been crazy busy. Anyway I'm up to the Bulldogs now so here's my crack at your best 22. Appreciate any sort of feedback

FYI I couldn't consider Mitch Wallis as best 22 yet. Not a deliberate omission but when fit again would cause some headaches at selection

FB: Robert Murphy/ Easton Wood ~ Marcus Adams ~ Dale Morris
HB: Easton Wood/ Robert Murphy ~ Fletcher Roberts ~ Jason Johannisen

CENTRE: Luke Dahlhaus ~ Tom Liberatore ~ Jakson Macrae
FOLL: Jordan Roughead ~ Marcus Bontempelli ~ Lachie Hunter

HF: Liam Picken ~ Travis Cloke/Tom Boyd ~ Stewart Crameri
FF: Jake Stringer ~ Tom Boyd/ Travis Cloke ~ Tory Dickson

INT: Matthew Boyd ~ Clay Smith ~ Caleb Daniel ~ Shane Biggs/ Matt Suckling/ fit again Mitch Wallis

My analysis I'm going to start with Adams and Roberts as the key posts down back. I'll be honest Roberts hasn't always been in my off season best 22 but when I noticed the lack of genuine talls apart from Adams felt that he was a required player.

Now a premiership player and was a good role player on GF day without starring but safe to say he beat his direct opponent/s. Solid part of that back 6 that work very well together under the guidance of Wood, Morris and M. Boyd in particular. With his extra height just creates a viable second tall defensive option rather than needing to play Wood or Morris undersized.

Adams is a beauty. I tracked him in the WAFL a little before he was drafted and knew that if he was drafted to the right team he'd have an impact immediately. Did just that and was unfortunate to not be part of the VFL or AFL premiership sides because of injury. The trade of Hamling allows for him to slot straight into that FB role when fit although I'm a big fan of Collins also and with some more good footy at VFL level he could force his way in at the expense of Roberts.

Morris is a warrior, someone that never shirks a contest and that you want in your team. Played in what must have been severe pain throughout the finals series, there was winces of pain on his face but didn;t make it known what he was suffering from until after thre Grand Final when he received an ultimate and due reward. Absolute team player who will take on board any role.

Murphy is a good player to bring back in and ultimately receives Biggs's back pocket. There's a lot of love and good will around for Bob and I hope he can have a good comeback season and maybe end the season/ career with a premiership medal.

Wood is a very underrated player. Even in the grand final, didn't influence the game like a midfielder or forward did but his ability to scrap and even up contests where the Bulldogs were missing numbers was crucial. Have been watching the grand final replay over the weekend, currently sitting at H/T, and even in that first quarter his ability to even a contest where the Dogs were outnumbered, ball goes to ground, Hunter hits up Dickson who goals. Dickson and Hunter the beneficiaries but it was a Sydney ball if Wood doesn't make the contest. Unassuming leader, Maxwell like who leads with his actions not so much with quality disposal or big possession numbers.

Johannisen I'm pretty convinced can be one of the best HBF's in the comp with his pace and ability duck in and out of traffic but there's one thing he lacks a lot of and that's composure. With his run and carry ability it's clear his team mates love to use him, and rightly so, but if he can lower his eyes and hit a team mate instead of long bombs to contests/ opposition, that's what will make him switch from good to elite.

Even an instance like against GWS in the prelim when he took the game on late and set Bontempelli up inside 50 with space to kick a goal, I'd love to see more of that and less of what happened on Grand Final day when Sydney defenders where chopping off his attacks regularly. Apart from that gripe I love watching JJ play, exciting to watch when he takes the game on and with his ability to run and carry becomes a 60 - 100 metre player instead of a 30 to 50 metre.

The midfield doesn't change a great deal from the GF team. Macrae gets the left footer's wing, another quality player who plays to his strengths well and shows real class and composure when he gets the ball.

Dalhaus on the right footer's wing may interchange to the HF line with Picken. Quality finisher inside 50 as well and has become a part of that "handball club" at the Dogs which has influenced there outside style of play.

Libba's a beauty to have in your team. Real bull at the contest and has those nagging traits those of who remember Tony and the way he played will recognise. Great comeback year in 2016 after missing all of 2015.

Bontempelli's a beauty as well. Outside of West Coast young guns he is probably my favourite young gun in the comp, Best and Fairest in a premiership season isa fair achievement and reward for a consistent season. I'm interested to see if the no third man up rule has any detrimental effects to his game in 2017.

I've said it a few times but Hunter is a beauty as well. Re-sgined during 2016 and just knows how to find the ball and use it well. Really gets the lowering of the eyes and hitting team mates on the chest art to a tee. Travis Cloke and a to a smaller extent Stewart Crameri (having already played with him) will love leading up to him in 2017.

Boyd and Cloke as the key posts will work OK I think. Was initially a skeptic and thought of Cloke as an insurance policy but when on song Cloke is one of the better contested marks in the comp. I'd love to see him dominate CHF again hence why I've named him as first choice there, I think Boyd is an effective deeper or higher forward also.

Stringer and Crameri are the other talls in the front half. At the end of 2016 I was a little unsure in Stringer knowing that Cloke was a good chance to end up at the Bulldogs and Crameri would return but he deserves the benefit of the doubt at least initially. Up and down year from Stringer but was rewarded for the hard yards he has done since his draft year (with the broken leg) and has a premiership medal now. Has the ability to turn a game on its head in no time at all but needs to find that consistency between his better and worse efforts.

Crameri is a good guy to bring back in. Brings a different mix to the forward half and his defensive capabilities are under rated. If his body is OK and he is fit he returns back into the 22 probabaly for Cordy, from the Grand Final side.

Picken was close to a Norm Smith in the Grand Final from how I viewed it, thought Kennedy from Sydney was best on but its a frought with danger giving it to a losing team player. More effective on the day than Johannisen was even if he didn't win as much of the ball. Great story off the rookie list and is just as capable as an offensive player as he is defensively these days.

Dickson isn't your classic small forward but someone that is important to a forward line mix. Average of I think it's 3 goals a game or better over 5 finals proving his worth in big games and that he can bob up as an opportunist. Will get more opportunities again at ground level with the addition of Cloke and rotates around with probably Dahlhaus, Picken, Daniel and Smith in particular in that smaller crumbing forward/ interchange role.

Smith and Daniel when fit are best 22 locks for me. Both have great footy brains and I wish West Coast had more smaller players of there type. Smith a great story of perseverance after a few knee reco's, think he was one more reco away from pulling the pin but it just a really clever footballer. Doesn't win a truck load of possessions but uses it well and knows where to be at the right times.

A lot of teams will be ruing passing up on Caleb Daniel. Yeh his small but his ferocious with his attack and has extremely good game sense. No doubt leads to a future in coaching if he wants it.

Matthew Boyd got the long deserving premiership medal in 2016. Will be 35 in the back end of the 2017 home and away season but is still playing good enough footy and makes up for a possible lack of speed with experience, composure and leadership, Would love to see him play every game in 2017 but the reality is that won;t happen, he'll get managed may even be forced out depending on the opposition. There's a few young pups waiting that will want his position in the 22, plus the 2017 returning Wallis to.

Biggs or Suckling I'm leaning towards Biggs but with Murphy returning he may found himself out of the starting 18 more regularly. Still a key best 22 contributor as experienced defenders like M. Boyd, Murphy and Morris reach the finishing point of there careers. 2016 GF would ave been sweet for him after crossing from the Swans where he lacked opportunities and was a team player on Grand Final day.

AFL premiership players like Cordy, McLean, Dunkley and Suckling (with Hawthorn) miss out but there needed to be room for Murphy and Crameri to return, with the addition of Cloke as well

Looking at the recent draft and there was a heavy focus on development in the national draft. Lipinkski is probably the most ready in a physical sense because he isn't a ruck/ KPP . Will develop in the VFL, possibly in the role Mitch Hannan played inside 50 but has some quality traits in his composure and ability to mark the ball contested.

English will be an interesting and being a WA boy I;ll follow his progress closely. Absolute bean pole of a ruckman but the way he moves around the ground, he is like an extra midfielder. Skills below his knees and his kick for a big man are incredible and a result also to learning his way in the game as a midfielder. Has shot up in height over the last few years to become more of a ruckman.

You'll need to be patient with him, he will show his raw excitement and talent I'm certain but he needs to spend some good time in the gym and work on his forward craft/ contested marking ability.

Greene and Young were draft bolters a bit for me. I didn't do a lot of pre draft research on them but post draft I recognise that Young is a project KPP. There's not a lot that you can gauge from his footage except that he seems like a versatile player that like English is strong athletically but will need time and patience.

Again like English and Young, Greene is a raw athlete but more suited to a midfield role than KPP. Played a handul of games for Bendigo as an over ager and looks to have stuck out with his ability to play either end and is a strong competitor.

From the rookie draft The Hyphen" Mullenger - McHugh is another project KPP. With no major pressing list needs to meet the Bulldogs have seen the draft as a chance to get in some key position types that they can develop physically in the VFL and development league while the likes of Collins, Adams, Roberts, Cloke, Boyd, Redpath etc play regular AFL and VFL when fit.

At 190cm Tweedie isn't really a key position size but has a good goal sense and could become a third tall forward if he works hard on his endurance. Raw and with a bit of x factor about him its a low risk, high reward pick.

A trait that all the draftees have is competitiveness which is important to have particularly in project talls. Not players that are of little value when the ball hits the ground.

Would be good to see your boys up and around the mark in premiership contention again in 2017, especially if it means you beat GWS. Think there is the list to do it if they can stay fit and healthy. Just on that I know its been mentioned a little but I think in the upcoming years the Bulldogs and Giants will build a great rivalry, with terrific contests and close results.

There's a little bit of bad blood/ water under the bridge on both sides possibly with Ward and Griffen having defected to the Giants and the Bulldogs gaining Tom Boyd and some quality draft acquisitions for Ward. The more games that you play against each other that are like that Preliminary Final battle the better.

Hey guys and girls, firstly seasons greetings to you all. Santa already delivered your present in October so I know you all got spoilt by the jolly big guy (not Tom Boyd) :D wishing you all a safe and prosperous 2017 also.

Sorry to intrude firstly and I hope I've chosen the correct thread. Couldn't find anything that resembled a best 22 page apart from here but if I am in the wrong thread please do feel free to redirect.

I was hoping to visit all the club best 22's before Xmas and got up to St. Kilda but the last week with pre Christmas stuff to organise and do has been crazy busy. Anyway I'm up to the Bulldogs now so here's my crack at your best 22. Appreciate any sort of feedback

FYI I couldn't consider Mitch Wallis as best 22 yet. Not a deliberate omission but when fit again would cause some headaches at selection

INT: Matthew Boyd ~ Clay Smith ~ Caleb Daniel ~ Shane Biggs/ Matt Suckling/ fit again Mitch Wallis

My analysis I'm going to start with Adams and Roberts as the key posts down back. I'll be honest Roberts hasn't always been in my off season best 22 but when I noticed the lack of genuine talls apart from Adams felt that he was a required player.

Now a premiership player and was a good role player on GF day without starring but safe to say he beat his direct opponent/s. Solid part of that back 6 that work very well together under the guidance of Wood, Morris and M. Boyd in particular. With his extra height just creates a viable second tall defensive option rather than needing to play Wood or Morris undersized.

Adams is a beauty. I tracked him in the WAFL a little before he was drafted and knew that if he was drafted to the right team he'd have an impact immediately. Did just that and was unfortunate to not be part of the VFL or AFL premiership sides because of injury. The trade of Hamling allows for him to slot straight into that FB role when fit although I'm a big fan of Collins also and with some more good footy at VFL level he could force his way in at the expense of Roberts.

Morris is a warrior, someone that never shirks a contest and that you want in your team. Played in what must have been severe pain throughout the finals series, there was winces of pain on his face but didn;t make it known what he was suffering from until after thre Grand Final when he received an ultimate and due reward. Absolute team player who will take on board any role.

Murphy is a good player to bring back in and ultimately receives Biggs's back pocket. There's a lot of love and good will around for Bob and I hope he can have a good comeback season and maybe end the season/ career with a premiership medal.

Wood is a very underrated player. Even in the grand final, didn't influence the game like a midfielder or forward did but his ability to scrap and even up contests where the Bulldogs were missing numbers was crucial. Have been watching the grand final replay over the weekend, currently sitting at H/T, and even in that first quarter his ability to even a contest where the Dogs were outnumbered, ball goes to ground, Hunter hits up Dickson who goals. Dickson and Hunter the beneficiaries but it was a Sydney ball if Wood doesn't make the contest. Unassuming leader, Maxwell like who leads with his actions not so much with quality disposal or big possession numbers.

Johannisen I'm pretty convinced can be one of the best HBF's in the comp with his pace and ability duck in and out of traffic but there's one thing he lacks a lot of and that's composure. With his run and carry ability it's clear his team mates love to use him, and rightly so, but if he can lower his eyes and hit a team mate instead of long bombs to contests/ opposition, that's what will make him switch from good to elite.

Even an instance like against GWS in the prelim when he took the game on late and set Bontempelli up inside 50 with space to kick a goal, I'd love to see more of that and less of what happened on Grand Final day when Sydney defenders where chopping off his attacks regularly. Apart from that gripe I love watching JJ play, exciting to watch when he takes the game on and with his ability to run and carry becomes a 60 - 100 metre player instead of a 30 to 50 metre.

The midfield doesn't change a great deal from the GF team. Macrae gets the left footer's wing, another quality player who plays to his strengths well and shows real class and composure when he gets the ball.

Dalhaus on the right footer's wing may interchange to the HF line with Picken. Quality finisher inside 50 as well and has become a part of that "handball club" at the Dogs which has influenced there outside style of play.

Libba's a beauty to have in your team. Real bull at the contest and has those nagging traits those of who remember Tony and the way he played will recognise. Great comeback year in 2016 after missing all of 2015.

Bontempelli's a beauty as well. Outside of West Coast young guns he is probably my favourite young gun in the comp, Best and Fairest in a premiership season isa fair achievement and reward for a consistent season. I'm interested to see if the no third man up rule has any detrimental effects to his game in 2017.

I've said it a few times but Hunter is a beauty as well. Re-sgined during 2016 and just knows how to find the ball and use it well. Really gets the lowering of the eyes and hitting team mates on the chest art to a tee. Travis Cloke and a to a smaller extent Stewart Crameri (having already played with him) will love leading up to him in 2017.

Boyd and Cloke as the key posts will work OK I think. Was initially a skeptic and thought of Cloke as an insurance policy but when on song Cloke is one of the better contested marks in the comp. I'd love to see him dominate CHF again hence why I've named him as first choice there, I think Boyd is an effective deeper or higher forward also.

Stringer and Crameri are the other talls in the front half. At the end of 2016 I was a little unsure in Stringer knowing that Cloke was a good chance to end up at the Bulldogs and Crameri would return but he deserves the benefit of the doubt at least initially. Up and down year from Stringer but was rewarded for the hard yards he has done since his draft year (with the broken leg) and has a premiership medal now. Has the ability to turn a game on its head in no time at all but needs to find that consistency between his better and worse efforts.

Crameri is a good guy to bring back in. Brings a different mix to the forward half and his defensive capabilities are under rated. If his body is OK and he is fit he returns back into the 22 probabaly for Cordy, from the Grand Final side.

Picken was close to a Norm Smith in the Grand Final from how I viewed it, thought Kennedy from Sydney was best on but its a frought with danger giving it to a losing team player. More effective on the day than Johannisen was even if he didn't win as much of the ball. Great story off the rookie list and is just as capable as an offensive player as he is defensively these days.

Dickson isn't your classic small forward but someone that is important to a forward line mix. Average of I think it's 3 goals a game or better over 5 finals proving his worth in big games and that he can bob up as an opportunist. Will get more opportunities again at ground level with the addition of Cloke and rotates around with probably Dahlhaus, Picken, Daniel and Smith in particular in that smaller crumbing forward/ interchange role.

Smith and Daniel when fit are best 22 locks for me. Both have great footy brains and I wish West Coast had more smaller players of there type. Smith a great story of perseverance after a few knee reco's, think he was one more reco away from pulling the pin but it just a really clever footballer. Doesn't win a truck load of possessions but uses it well and knows where to be at the right times.

A lot of teams will be ruing passing up on Caleb Daniel. Yeh his small but his ferocious with his attack and has extremely good game sense. No doubt leads to a future in coaching if he wants it.

Matthew Boyd got the long deserving premiership medal in 2016. Will be 35 in the back end of the 2017 home and away season but is still playing good enough footy and makes up for a possible lack of speed with experience, composure and leadership, Would love to see him play every game in 2017 but the reality is that won;t happen, he'll get managed may even be forced out depending on the opposition. There's a few young pups waiting that will want his position in the 22, plus the 2017 returning Wallis to.

Biggs or Suckling I'm leaning towards Biggs but with Murphy returning he may found himself out of the starting 18 more regularly. Still a key best 22 contributor as experienced defenders like M. Boyd, Murphy and Morris reach the finishing point of there careers. 2016 GF would ave been sweet for him after crossing from the Swans where he lacked opportunities and was a team player on Grand Final day.

AFL premiership players like Cordy, McLean, Dunkley and Suckling (with Hawthorn) miss out but there needed to be room for Murphy and Crameri to return, with the addition of Cloke as well

Looking at the recent draft and there was a heavy focus on development in the national draft. Lipinkski is probably the most ready in a physical sense because he isn't a ruck/ KPP . Will develop in the VFL, possibly in the role Mitch Hannan played inside 50 but has some quality traits in his composure and ability to mark the ball contested.

English will be an interesting and being a WA boy I;ll follow his progress closely. Absolute bean pole of a ruckman but the way he moves around the ground, he is like an extra midfielder. Skills below his knees and his kick for a big man are incredible and a result also to learning his way in the game as a midfielder. Has shot up in height over the last few years to become more of a ruckman.

You'll need to be patient with him, he will show his raw excitement and talent I'm certain but he needs to spend some good time in the gym and work on his forward craft/ contested marking ability.

Greene and Young were draft bolters a bit for me. I didn't do a lot of pre draft research on them but post draft I recognise that Young is a project KPP. There's not a lot that you can gauge from his footage except that he seems like a versatile player that like English is strong athletically but will need time and patience.

Again like English and Young, Greene is a raw athlete but more suited to a midfield role than KPP. Played a handul of games for Bendigo as an over ager and looks to have stuck out with his ability to play either end and is a strong competitor.

From the rookie draft The Hyphen" Mullenger - McHugh is another project KPP. With no major pressing list needs to meet the Bulldogs have seen the draft as a chance to get in some key position types that they can develop physically in the VFL and development league while the likes of Collins, Adams, Roberts, Cloke, Boyd, Redpath etc play regular AFL and VFL when fit.

At 190cm Tweedie isn't really a key position size but has a good goal sense and could become a third tall forward if he works hard on his endurance. Raw and with a bit of x factor about him its a low risk, high reward pick.

A trait that all the draftees have is competitiveness which is important to have particularly in project talls. Not players that are of little value when the ball hits the ground.

Would be good to see your boys up and around the mark in premiership contention again in 2017, especially if it means you beat GWS. Think there is the list to do it if they can stay fit and healthy. Just on that I know its been mentioned a little but I think in the upcoming years the Bulldogs and Giants will build a great rivalry, with terrific contests and close results.

There's a little bit of bad blood/ water under the bridge on both sides possibly with Ward and Griffen having defected to the Giants and the Bulldogs gaining Tom Boyd and some quality draft acquisitions for Ward. The more games that you play against each other that are like that Preliminary Final battle the better.

Nice summary there man,it was a beauty.
About time an opposition supporter poster actually bothered posting something useful and not mundane or a totally pointless waste of time stuff.
Can't see anything wrong with your selections at all except I'm still thinking Cloke will just be back up but most people think he'll play.
Wouldn't mind seeing Jong in there but it will be a strong side to get into.

very good effort, and the team could come out 100% as you say.

I think Cordy and Fletch might be fighting for the same spot - Cordy played the 'defensive CHF' if there is such a role, but his long term future is in defence where his attack on the ball in the air and on the ground is superior to Fletch, IMO. Fletch has the advantage of experience and a few cms reach. Cordy listed as 191 everywhere, but we think he is closer to 194 these days.

very good effort, and the team could come out 100% as you say.

I think Cordy and Fletch might be fighting for the same spot - Cordy played the 'defensive CHF' if there is such a role, but his long term future is in defence where his attack on the ball in the air and on the ground is superior to Fletch, IMO. Fletch has the advantage of experience and a few cms reach. Cordy listed as 191 everywhere, but we think he is closer to 194 these days.

I've always thought that Cordy would be the defender to replace Dale Morris long term. Your right in saying that he played that defensive forward role well in 2016 however.

If you compare how Cordy played that leap up forward in the GF to his Swans counterpart Xavier Richards than Cordy was much more effective.

Here is another opposition post on best 22. I can see thing a little different. Jong and Dunkley have been reported to be training awesomely.Could be your two most improved players.
B: Morris Adams Johanessen
HB: Murphy Cordy Wood
C; Hunter Libba Macrae
R: Roughead Bont Dalhause
HF: Picken Cloke Crameri
FF: Daniel Stringer T.Boyd
I/C Dickson, Jong, Dunkley, M.Boyd

Here is another opposition post on best 22. I can see thing a little different. Jong and Dunkley have been reported to be training awesomely.Could be your two most improved players.
C; Hunter Libba Macrae

Yeah heard Jong has been one the few standouts this season. I think him missing out on the premiership and him probably wanting to justify his decision in staying is driving him, and it may be just what he needs to push him just a bit further. With a full pre-season, contract worries and injury issues out of the way I think he will be much better shape both physical and mentally this year then he was last. I believe all those things I mentioned and the fact he has now played 50 games and is entering his 6th year will all be factors in big improvement this year.

C; Hunter Libba Macrae
See that's our issues this year, when i first seen this side i thought yep yep yep to all selected, then thought, hang on what about Smith and Maclean for starters.

C; Hunter Libba Macrae

Good effort. Depth of Campbell, Biggs, Roberts, Suckling, Maclean and Smith is pretty impressive. Four are premiership players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dropping Clay Smith???

Lol really?

Dear god this place has lost its mind and replacing him wit ----???

wow

Welcome back
I won't be around much longer the giants have found themselves a mod who is designated a lions fan but is in reality a plastic fan so I'm guessing I will be over the 20 point mark fairly quickly. :)

Looks like wampeters constants sooking and report knashib has worked results.

With Jong, because there is a sense of the poetic in me. Sorry MD couldn't resist.

I did not say the name!!!!

I didn't and I wont :)

I will now refer to him as Voldemort. "He who must not be named".

But if Voldemort is getting a game before Clay it's undeniable proof he has photos of Bev with a goat, a tennis racquet and an eggplant doing unspeakable things.

But if Voldemort is getting a game before Clay it's undeniable proof he has photos of Bev with a goat, a tennis racquet and an eggplant doing unspeakable things.

Or that we have a shocking injury run - like last year.

You have an interesting imagination. Of all the things you could have picked... Lol

I'm sure Bevo just loves posing for photos where he smashes an eggplant with a tennis racquet before feeding it to the goat. That's totally what you meant, right?

In that case, I will now refer to you as Harry from now on, seeing as though you hate him enough to call him Voldemort.

So Harry, seeing as now you are so obsessed with the one you now call Voldemort so much that you even call him this, I bet you would love to have those photos that you speak of.

In that case, I will now refer to you as Harry from now on, seeing as though you hate him enough to call him Voldemort.

So Harry, seeing as now you are so obsessed with the one you now call Voldemort so much that you even call him this, I bet you would love to have those photos that you speak of.

Well that's a little silly because if this is an attempt to be funny I shall remind you that Harry destroys Voldemort and is the eventual winner much like me so I guess the analogy stands and you are indeed correct.

And seeing as I don't get to a lot of VFL games thank god I won't see much of him this year. Oh and by the way I think you were one of the ones that said he was tearing the track up? Ummmm had to miss two weeks due to ANOTHER injury and from all reports has been ok but nothing special. Hasn't been mentioned in one media or club report as burning up the track.

Now back to that spell practice for me, the minute I get Avada Kedavra down this spud is gone

Well that's a little silly because if this is an attempt to be funny I shall remind you that Harry destroys Voldemort and is the eventual winner much like me so I guess the analogy stands and you are indeed correct.

And seeing as I don't get to a lot of VFL games thank god I won't see much of him this year. Oh and by the way I think you were one of the ones that said he was tearing the track up? Ummmm had to miss two weeks due to ANOTHER injury and from all reports has been ok but nothing special. Hasn't been mentioned in one media or club report as burning up the track.

Now back to that spell practice for me, the minute I get Avada Kedavra down this spud is gone

Well Voldemort technically killed Harry, so whatever. I was referring to your obsessive hate rather than who's right or wrong here, cause there is no real battle when the only one participating is sitting behind a computer, but I digress.

And please, the only reason you won't be seeing much of him is cause you're too busy behind your computer.

And well I personally didn't use 'tearing up the track'. Maybe you heard it (or something similar) here: http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/video/2017-01-09/western-bulldogs-preseason-report-card . On the other hand, I haven't heard anything injury-wise.

Well Voldemort technically killed Harry, so whatever. I was referring to your obsessive hate rather than who's right or wrong here, cause there is no real battle when the only one participating is sitting behind a computer, but I digress.

And please, the only reason you won't be seeing much of him is cause you're too busy behind your computer.

And well I personally didn't use 'tearing up the track'. Maybe you heard it (or something similar) here: http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/video/2017-01-09/western-bulldogs-preseason-report-card . On the other hand, I haven't heard anything injury-wise.

Hate is such a strong word and I don't hate anyone especially the King spud.

So who's alt are you???????? I wonder how someone from the pies would know about my dislike for the King spud when I haven't referred to him for weeks??

Another Boris I think so I will not bother responding to you again I will just hide behind my computer in fear of the nasty Bigfooty wizards lol

Ps Voldemort never killed Harry he killed the horcrux if himself inside Harry but hey let's not be pedantic shall we !! Lol NEXT

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs BigFooty Consensus Best 22 - finalised!

Back