Preview Western Bulldogs vs Essendon, Docklands, Sunday 08/04/18 @ 3:20 PM

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will probably let Dalhuas and Johannesn run free,let Bontempelli get back to his 2016 form because Worsfold refuses to use taggers or putting a system in place to stop these players.

It didn’t seem like the Eagles tagged JJ or Bont yesterday? Just trusted their mids to get it done?

Hopefully we can do the same.

They’ll bring Redpath and Dickson in so their forward line will be more functional. And they’ll have Wallis in so more grunt around the midfield. I just hope we take the game seriously. We haven’t beaten these guys since 2014, can’t take them lightly at all.

It didn’t seem like the Eagles tagged JJ or Bont yesterday? Just trusted their mids to get it done?

Hopefully we can do the same.

They’ll bring Redpath and Dickson in so their forward line will be more functional. And they’ll have Wallis in so more grunt around the midfield. I just hope we take the game seriously. We haven’t beaten these guys since 2014, can’t take them lightly at all.

If we are serious the boys will be filthy and come out breathing fire

Collingwood last year, after the Brisbane debacle. Or are we just pretending that didn’t happen so you can play your shtick up?

Come out "breathing fire" and win by 6 goals?

Yeah... nah... don't think so. Could've/should've won by 10 goals plus that day the way the Pies played... we naturally took it easy in the true red & black way.

There’s no pleasing some people.

Hey... it was a good win and a nice rebound after the Swans/Lions debacles of the previous two weeks. Always nice to beat the Pies twice in a season.

But we didn't come out "breathing fire". If memory serves me correctly they kicked the first 2 goals and should've had at least a couple more on the board (thanks to their usual diabolical inaccuracy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our midfield is not strong enough for any game to be a gimme, but I'd like to think we can give our key forwards enough opportunity to kick a winning score given their struggles.

Difficult to predict changes given the VFL season hasn't started. Wouldn't surprise if we go in unchanged which is a bit strange given how many were awful on the weekend.

I'm curious; when's the last time we lost two games in a row against shit teams? Assuming of course that freo and the dogs count as shit teams..

Been at least a few years... but I wouldn't count Fremantle are a "shit" team just yet in 2018. The Dogs may well be in that category if they don't win at least one of their next three games.

Hey... it was a good win and a nice rebound after the Swans/Lions debacles of the previous two weeks. Always nice to beat the Pies twice in a season.

But we didn't come out "breathing fire". If memory serves me correctly they kicked the first 2 goals and should've had at least a couple more on the board (thanks to their usual diabolical inaccuracy).

If the term "breathing fire" wasn't used would you have been happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back