Preview Western Bulldogs vs Essendon, Docklands, Sunday 08/04/18 @ 3:20 PM

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might well be right. It's far from impossible they will be beat us.

Reading 'Essington' on repeat like a stuck vinyl also gets about as interesting as watching paint dry after a while. Everyone gets it, you're a modern day Essendon fan who can't relive past glories like some on here.

Fixed :p

It's the clubs fault some of us can't understand how they can be so wishy washy, It's mental torture.

Keep enough pressure on the Bulldogs and they will turn the ball over - And it doesn't have to be 100% pressure.
giphy.gif

Woww I would have thought you lot would be confident in this game :s we (the dogs) are absolutely terrible and if you watch any of our games you will see there is no intensity and no 2 way running (bar a handful). The occasional squirt going forward with pace and then we stop again. I can see us getting dont by 40+ points again..

Woww I would have thought you lot would be confident in this game :s we (the dogs) are absolutely terrible and if you watch any of our games you will see there is no intensity and no 2 way running (bar a handful). The occasional squirt going forward with pace and then we stop again. I can see us getting dont by 40+ points again..

we are pretty stupid

I haven't watched any of your games this year and I was over confident last week and look what happened.

I am being much more conservative this week so we will probably play you into form and lose by a couple. /flipflop

You would lose against 16 other clubs this week. Thankfully for you we are not one of them.

We will be the catalyst (as we are so often in recent years with other clubs) that turns your season around.

Our players are most concerned with their Instagram profiles, visiting wineries, attending the opening of Melbourne's next 'trendy' nightclub and maintaining their C-grade celebrity status (and man buns) to worry about results. If the Dogs can squeeze out some of the passion which we've seen regularly under Luke Beveridge in recent seasons then you'll win.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our players are most concerned with their Instagram profiles, visiting wineries, attending the opening of Melbourne's next 'trendy' nightclub and maintaining their C-grade celebrity status (and man buns) to worry about results. If the Dogs can squeeze out some of the passion which we've seen regularly under Luke Beveridge in recent seasons then you'll win.
God you talk so much shit.

You would lose against 16 other clubs this week. Thankfully for you we are not one of them.

We will be the catalyst (as we are so often in recent years with other clubs) that turns your season around.

giphy.gif

Of course we will win! You have too many players out injured and look quite out of sorts. Mitch Wallis back should help but I can’t see you kicking goals or defending them given your outs.

Channel 7 just reported Hurley and Smith went in for scans today....
Doesn't surprise me given the workload they had to endure against Freo. They had to cover for the abundance of passengers. I hope Guelfi gets a game. He genuinely puts in and does not pack himself and fumble when the going gets tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back